How Good of a Coach Will Cejudo Become?

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cejudo has already been involved in some very high profile camps and cornered guys in massive UFC fights.

Petr Yan wanted him as his corner against Aljamain Sterling.

How good of a coach will Henry become? Or will he prove to be a better fighter than coach? Can you teach what he's good at?

Do you see a big future for Cejudo as a non-fighter, or nah?

cejudo is just so brilliant and slick, he looked really good until he had to be human vs freak of nature merab
I think cejudo is fantastic as a coach and mentor -- he was instrumental in jon jones coming back and beating gane

Tactically, he is usually spot on. Tonight he looked shocked to bits that Merab could just run at him and spam takedowns. As a gold medal wrestler, I’d imagine he never thought that would be something someone would even try to do to him, let alone succeed.

To answer your question, i think he’d be a good coach. Hes generally well prepared and knew his own strengths and weaknesses which is half the battle for a fighter I’d have thought.

He is a mastermind and has seemingly one of the greatest fight IQs ever. I think he'll be fantastic as a coach, especially in terms of gameplanning for coachees.

Imagine if Cejudo and Mighty Mouse opened a gym and started coaching together.

he'd be great

she did hit a nicely timed double leg tonight.

Back