Opinion How good of a president was Donald Trump?

How good of a president was Donald Trump?

• Total voters
Anyone that says anything other than "fucking awful" can be written off as a dumb fuck.

Anyone that says anything other than "fucking awful" can be written off as a dumb fuck.
Sure buddy...every household that enjoyed median a 8k increase in their earnings and less taxes sure is a dumb fuck that didnt give freebies to local mcdonalds mopper

Sure buddy...every household that enjoyed median a 8k increase in their earnings and less taxes sure is a dumb fuck that didnt give freebies to local mcdonalds mopper

Keep drinking the kool-aid amigo. You are the target market for his 4yr grift in which he literally and figuratively fucked your country even more than it was before.

Corrupt beyond belief, lied beyond belief and defrauded all of you gullible fucks.

Keep drinking the kool-aid amigo. You are the target market for his 4yr grift in which he literally and figuratively fucked your country even more than it was before.

Corrupt beyond belief, lied beyond belief and defrauded all of you gullible fucks.
Typical trump voter.
They are gullible and trump pointed it out himself before he ever ran. This poster believes trump lowerd his taxes. They probably stayed almost identical however he'll claim huge savings. Then, as the trump tax plan starts to wrench in the payouts for the top and his taxes go up he will blame Biden for raisinghis taxes. They don't understand stated tax vs effective tax and have been drunk on the kool-aid since Reagan and Gingrich pissed on their head and called it trickle down and then convinced them it was going to be great for them.

Above average president. Done more good than some past presidents but at the same time his mouth has divided the country in so many ways.

Complete disaster. The worst. The floor on his Presidency kept sinking throughout his term.

Anyone who knows me well, know how much I have badmouthed and despised Hillary Clinton for the last 20 years. I now believe she would have been a noticeably better option. That should really say it all.

I

Fun little homework assignment for you: actually go and find out - not from Breitbart - how the economy was doing post-2009 recession. Spoiler Alert: it definitely wasn't a 'sinking ship', unless sinking ship means continually improving. For bonus points, check the trended unemployment numbers since Obama took over.

What part of recklessly wasting government money to prop up the economy (including unemployment) is not real growth did you find confusing?

He literally increased the Nation Debt by several trillion dollars pre-COVID even after promising that he would reduce the National Debt while in office.

You can't just get into office and reverse the deficit from the previous administration. Its not like he was starting with a clean slate. Before Covid he managed to significantly shrink the trade deficit and started fighting against corrupt trading and currency manipulation of China. The stock market reached record growth in both numbers and percentages because of his policies on trade. In terms of percentages Obama's debt increases were much more significant (before Covid). The idea that Trump did the worst out of all the world leaders for Covid is nonsense too. Plenty of European States made the exact same mistakes, including some that actively pursued herd immunity. If you want to know why US has so many deaths why don't take a trip to your local McDonalds. I don't even live in the US, but I do know that the democrats have absolutely lost their collective minds. First thing Biden does when he gets into office is sign path of citizens for 11 million illegal immigrants (despite gloomy unemployment waiting for citizens after Covid), and started pleasing identity politics of his voter base instead of focusing on recovery. You're in for a wild ride under Biden.

Scary and stupid person ....confounding that he got into an Ivy League school
Had no business having that much power let alone access to bombs

Like having a child in a bathtub playing with electrical appliances

crazy how he never used them or started any foreign conflict and withdrew troops from everywhere.

if you didn’t know. That’s pretty unique. 60-70 years unique for a presidency.

Trump was better than Pol Pot

then again... im just a guy on the internet

The most divisive President in our lifetimes.

Deserved to be impeached twice.

You can't just get into office and reverse the deficit from the previous administration. Its not like he was starting with a clean slate.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Before Trump took office, the deficit had shrunk in 6 of the previous 7 years. Then he blew it up - during a peacetime economic boom - to give tax cuts to the rich that the whole country knew wouldn't pay for themselves like Republicans lied.

What part of recklessly wasting government money to prop up the economy (including unemployment) is not real growth did you find confusing?
You didn't bother with the homework assignment, did you?

You can't just get into office and reverse the deficit from the previous administration. Its not like he was starting with a clean slate. Before Covid he managed to significantly shrink the trade deficit and started fighting against corrupt trading and currency manipulation of China. The stock market reached record growth in both numbers and percentages because of his policies on trade. In terms of percentages Obama's debt increases were much more significant (before Covid). The idea that Trump did the worst out of all the world leaders for Covid is nonsense too. Plenty of European States made the exact same mistakes, including some that actively pursued herd immunity. If you want to know why US has so many deaths why don't take a trip to your local McDonalds. I don't even live in the US, but I do know that the democrats have absolutely lost their collective minds. First thing Biden does when he gets into office is sign path of citizens for 11 million illegal immigrants (despite gloomy unemployment waiting for citizens after Covid), and started pleasing identity politics of his voter base instead of focusing on recovery. You're in for a wild ride under Biden.

A very small percentage of the US is discretionary. The only way to reduce the deficit is to either decrease military spending or decrease entitlement spending on social security and Medicare. He did not try to do either (his budget requests to Congress show this) because his supporters are pro-military and/or older and Social Security and Medicare. He promised his tax cuts would lead to more than enough economic growth to pay for themselves. They did not. Trump is a businessman who, correctly, financed his business with debt. He did the exact same thing with the US economy. I get that things don’t change over night, but let’s be very clear. He reduced government income by reducing taxes, which is fine in and of itself, but he increased government spending as well and made absolutely no proposals to reduce spending on the largest government expenses.

If he would have stayed the fuck off of twatter and went out with class, he wouldn’t be at the bottom, but alas, he couldn’t stop running his mouth and getting into social media fights with other celebrities. He was the least mature or presidential, professional, or qualified potus in history. And his troubles aren’t over. They will try to charge him for the siege.

For comparison, the left hated dubbya a lot; but he was still classy and he genuinely seemed like a nice and caring guy-you can see it in how he acts around the obamas. He had a level of class and humanity that Donny could never attain

Definitely a polarized individual, it's like you either love him or hate him. Seems like no in between.

800.jpeg

Love him or hate him, here is what I liked and disliked:

LIKED:
1. He had balls and thick skin. A millennial would break down in 3 seconds if they had that much criticism. His insults and gaffs, hilarious! Very amusing 4 years.
2. Tougher on immigration, pipeline, space force, etc.
3. Said Islamic terrorism when everyone else were politically correct snowflakes. Said "chinese Virus", which it was and China must pay global reparations. Now because of Biden they will get away with it and a bunch of other bad shit. Also the much needed muslim ban (Europe needs the muslim ban even more than the USA)
4. Called out the leftist media, CNN's full time job was Trump, nothing else. CNN is crooked and fake.
5. Hitting Assad's air bases
6. Normalizing relations with North Korea
7. Designated ANTIFA a terrorist organization, he should have put BLM on it too
8. A ton of other shit I forgot

DISLIKED:
1. Covid lies
2. Cancelling relations with Cuba
3. Blind, pro Israeli biased policy, putting the US embassy in Jerusalem which is an international city, doesn't belong the the illegal, land-grabbing zionist Israel. Funds should be cut off to Israel
4. Pulling out of the Iran deal
5. Pulling out of WHO (vacuum now is taken over by crooked and dangerous China)
6. Pulling out of Paris accords
7. Not building the damn wall fast enough
8. A ton of other shit I forgot

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-23_23-8-44.png
    upload_2021-1-23_23-8-44.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back