How In The World Does "Super Saiyan" Brunson Beat The Gorilla Till???

Like baseball, everyone wins about 1/3 and everyone loses about 1/3 - what you do with the other 1/3 is what matters.

Anyone who doesn't get that, doesn't gamble.
That's not what I meant . I'm never led, I always lead. I'd ALWAYS rather be on the minority vs the sheep than with .

On paper it is easy to see why Darren should be the favorite. First off, Brunson is nearly 38 years old. He is a fighter who does rely a bit on his superior athleticism but that window can close any time. In the past his reckless style has placed him on both sides of some highlight reel finishes. His power is always there but his chin is certainly questionable

On the other side, Till is potentially just entering his prime at about 29 years old. He is more polished on the feet, better kicker, better puncher. Usually he is better at managing distance. Great at taking angles. Speed advantage also goes to Till. I feel like Till's TDD has proven to be solid and that won't be an easy route of victory for Brunson at all. And although Brunson has been fighting much smarter and more patient, I feel like Till also may have the advantage in a slow paced, highly technical fight. At first I thought it was an easy pick, although obviously we have seen much bigger upsets.

With all that said, we also can safely assume that Brunson is the better wrestler and has even better takedown defense than Till. I think Brunson's side should keep the pressure and work a lot of leg kicks and body kicks. Brunson is not known as a kicker, but being as though Till will likely not go for or be able to take Brunson down, he can afford to be more reckless with them. Land them even if it is just for points so that Till can't hang back and play the distance. Don't chase with the hands, but try and let Till walk into some power shots and maybe force a reckless exchange out of Till. Obviously the TDD threat will always be present for Brunson, so Till maybe hesitant to clinch.

Now I'm not so sure who to pick. I'll stick with Till but I could see paths for Brunson that I didn't notice before. But I don't know shit. What do you guys think?
Sorry Gosh for my - admitted - aggressive opinion. Go back ( if u have that kind of time ) and look at my breakdowns/ picks .There is a reason for my arrogance ( WHICH WILL CONTINUE- FK EVERYONE [ not u ] )

Last edited:
I usually make a nice a payday when all u sheep flock . The sheep were right ( it happens) and Franklin u was wrong. I lost a good nut .

.... and I couldnt of been more wrong.

Again , thanks for your 2 cents.

8 posts in a row. That's gotta be a sherdog record. Also you replied to the same post twice. Someone's triggered.

A44AfeXCEAA6rot.jpg

8 posts in a row. That's gotta be a sherdog record. Also you replied to the same post twice. Someone's triggered.

{<jimmies}
You dumbass- Most of those were me responding to others and owning up to my confident failing selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Gosh for my - admitted - aggressive opinion. Go back ( if u have that kind of time ) and look at my breakdowns/ picks .There is a reason for my arrogance ( WHICH WILL CONTINUE- FK EVERYONE [ not u ] )
I honestly didnt think you were arrogant, just confident. People are giving you shit just for kicks.

I honestly didnt think you were arrogant, just confident. People are giving you shit just for kicks.
Lol- ( thanks) but I deserved the business on this one considering a few of my posts.
It's all good.

That's not what I meant . I'm never led, I always lead. I'd ALWAYS rather be on the minority vs the sheep than with .
What you fail to understand here is that you are the sheep, and it's more evident with every post you make. The proof is that you were basically the only one in this thread fooled by marketing and hype.
I've never seen your calls, I highly doubt that you're right more often than you're wrong. You're probably 50-50 at best.

Anyone who has to say that they're a leader; is never much of a leader.

Back