How is anyone talking shit about Khabib’s striking?

WhitestKidU’Know

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He landed like 20 punches to every 1 of Als lol. I lost a lot of respect for Rogan. He was awful tonight.

Most of those were on the ground though. His stand up is not great

EDIT: Nice jabs though

He landed like 20 punches to every 1 of Als lol. I lost a lot of respect for Rogan. He was awful tonight.
Rogan saw what everyone did Khabib’s chin in the air. BUT Al COULD NOT hit him

He was...and his commentary shifted the conversations of the people around me in the bar.

I was like, "you can't be serious right now?" That's why it's best to listen to the fights on mute. If I could turn down the commentary and just have the fighters sounds and the crowd, I would.

Khabib isn't going to be a K1 champion anytime soon, but he stood with the striker for 2 rounds and outstruck him and landed some big shots

Yet Rogan calls it "amateurish" and people on Sherdog shit on him

Conor fans is damage control.

They would have flooded this place if Khabib lost but since he won they have to make other excuses.

It was more his striking defense. Chin up moving straight back.

And he had no time to prepare for Al's style either. The dude is a savage.

He was...and his commentary shifted the conversations of the people around me in the bar.

I was like, "you can't be serious right now?" That's why it's best to listen to the fights on mute. If I could turn down the commentary and just have the fighters sounds and the crowd, I would.
would love that option

Kicks were bad.. his bixing was decent.. his stance is bad and yeah his defense is makes you nervous

Al was gun shy
Too worried about the takedowns
It wasn't Khabib's great technical striking but whose to say he can't instil that fear of a takedown in everybody

Because it's not good enough to strike with the guys he has to defend against.

His takedown threat gave him leeway to do whatever he wanted and Al ate those punches like nothing and countered him, thats why...

Rogan was on crack tonight lol

Khabib outstruck Al: 172-43... much of which was on the feet lol
Khabib got 6 takedowns
Khabib passed and improved position 7 times

At absolutely no point was Al doing well.

I had to mute the shit in the 4th and 5th then unmuted it on that last flurry that led to the takedown. I really don't understand how he can get a hardon when someone throws a jab then find a way to shit on Khabib for using them. Even when he'd throw a hook or uppercut you hear nothing then Al whiffs on an overhand and he's gets all excited. Worse of all he'd bring up two guys who aren't even fighting in there that's typical casual BS from someone who should know his shit.

LOL, Al was completely concerned about the TD. When he felt that Khabib had very little power in his jab, he just let him land it. He literally didn't care about his jabs

Back