How is this possible besides Main event no other mens fight has

Just think of the post fight interview possibilities if Rothwell and the Black Beast win! It's worth watching just for that.

Rothwell - "My balls are even hotter, mawhahaha"

No fight except Black Beast and JDS have any ranked fighters? What kind of a watered down card is this shyt? Unreal but ill watch :)

Non ppv card..is normal..these guys need to fight inorder to build there stock..if they cant fight here or ppv how is there ever going to be future stars

Some people probably don’t even have the channel, myself included.

There's about 10 good matchups on this card. Not sure what more you expect from a ESPN + card

It’s a low level ESPN card
I’m not staying up for it

if theres fights, ill watch...regardless of who's fighting...it matters when it's a ppv though...I will not pay nor watch any shitty ppv...

just one of those weak cards man, not every card can be stacked with great fights. hopefully we get some slugfests/fun fights to make up for that.

i still watch every single event and enjoy it though, some of em are just hard to get into where i end up like zoning out for half of the fights lol.

These guys could all make cases for being ranked and probably will be with a win tonight.

Dos Santos
Millender
Ivanov
Rothwell
Dariush
Moraes
Martin

Is it? I didn’t know that. Most cards start(prelim)1-2
Thanks
I wake up in 03:30 am and watch end of 3 fight and last two fights. Now is 04:22 am here and JDS Rocky music starting

The show is in a shithole like Kansas on an internet app, this card should be lucky to have any ranked fighters.

in like 75% of the fighters it does. Occasionally an unranked fighter comes in and does something. but look at how many never get anywhere or are released.

If it's not 100% then they don't matter.

I'm watching at a bar. Turnout is terrible. Can't remember the last time saw such low interest in a UFC card.

If it's not 100% then they don't matter.

Most of these Fight nights cards are super watered down. You can just watch the decent fights later if you want and skip the trash. Hell, even the PPV cards have been severely watered down and that's a big reason as to why the numbers have been going down over time.

Most of these Fight nights cards are super watered down. You can just watch the decent fights later if you want and skip the trash. Hell, even the PPV cards have been severely watered down and that's a big reason as to why the numbers have been going down over time.

What does this have to do with rankings?

What does this have to do with rankings?

What do you think it means? they rank 15 fighters plus the champ. Watering down main cards with a bunch of guys not even good enough to hit top 16 is shit. the same goes for most women not in the top 5.

It's better just to skip most fights with unranked fighters.

Back