How judgemental are you?

Oh fuck yeah I do it a lot but if I have to interact with anyone they get treated respectfully.

I don't want to sound like a ancient Greek philosopher or some shit but I'm judgmental of myself over anyone else. If I see someone do some fucked up shit, like bang a 3, I won't have any negative thoughts towards the dude because I'll be asking myself 'would I do that shit as well?' and I end up too ashamed of myself to be critical of anyone else

Everyone here is a god damned liar! Everyone judges subconsciously. You judgmental fuckers.

On a day to day basis how often do you find yourself, thinking "that guy is an asshole", or "that girl is a bitch"

Let's see. I commute about an hour total each weekday. At least one asshole or bitch in each direction. Quite a bit, I suppose.

Definitely not as much as I used to be. I'm enjoying getting older and realizing what a dumb ass I was.

I am judgemental, but I keep it to myself.

Definitely. I'll find myself at odds with myself. Like I have to tell myself in my head to stop judging people like an asshole.

I was judging people in here for spelling judgemental without an ‘e’ in it. Fucking heathens

I think I'm more judgmental towards Women, does that make me sexist? or an incel?

I do make an effort to not be judgmental, but still find myself being an asshole at times.

P.S. I've actually been laid if that is pertinent info.
Just curious, have woman done something bad to you in general?

and eventually find out you were right all along?
Yes, this is accurate. People throw out micro-expressions that you subconsciously pick up on. I find myself accurately determining someone with negative or hostile tendencies.

Just curious, have woman done something bad to you in general?

No. I love Women.

I think I just hold them to a higher standard than Men.

On a day to day basis how often do you find yourself, thinking "that guy is an asshole", or "that girl is a bitch" based off little things such as, their attitude, the way they look, talk etc.

I consider myself extremely judgemental of others, based of little interaction with them, and I happen to be right about 80%-90% of the time, the other 10%-20% I'm wrong, but it isn't common.

Now I'm aware of being that way, and I've been trying to change my ways, because in a way being judgmental kind of makes me an asshole myself.

How about you guys, are you judgemental of others? do you perceive other people to be a certain way, and eventually find out you were right all along?

How do you establish that you were right or wrong?

I knew as soon as I read the title this was going to be a crap thread.

Oh, I'm totally non-judgemental by the way.

How do you establish that you were right or wrong?
When I'm right, the person ends up being an asshole, for example a new coworker, would seem to have a bad attitude, and then eventually I would find out by how they talk and treat other people that indeed they were assholes all along, it's a repetitive pattern they can't seem to get out of.

When I'm wrong, maybe these people were having a bad day, or were going through a hard time at the time I first met them, but then when things got back to normal in their life, they were actually nice human beings.

When I'm right, the person ends up being an asshole, for example a new coworker, would seem to have a bad attitude, and then eventually I would find out by how they talk and treat other people that indeed they were assholes all along, it's a repetitive pattern they can't seem to get out of.

When I'm wrong, maybe these people were having a bad day, or were going through a hard time at the time I first met them, but then when things got back to normal in their life, they were actually nice human beings.

Do you not judge people you only meet briefly then?

Do you not judge people you only meet briefly then?
I do that as well, in some cases bad drivers, or people that seem to be causing problems on the freeway, you can see them on the road driving the same reckless way, honking, cutting people off etc. There may be other cases like this, when you interact with people for a few minutes and they seem to be angry at the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back