How long have you been lurking on Sherdog?

landon

Yellow Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Today I finally got my yellow belt after nearly a decade and it got me wondering how many of you sherbros were around back then and still active. I remember lurking here around the UberTS era and laughing at that thread for days.

Also shoutout to GSPonaBicycle @GSPOAB dude was definitely the most creative guys around. Not to forget the countless hilarious sick fucks who got banned over the years.

And that dude who completely disappeared after he went to check what noise came from his basement, leaving Mayberry in utter confusion.

Ronnie :(

We're all still in utter confusion
That's what happened to Ronnie? He made a thread about checking the basement and then never came back?

Epic troll.

Unless he's really dead.

Never heard of him.

That's what happened to Ronnie? He made a thread about checking the basement and then never came back?

Epic troll.

Unless he's really dead.
Nah he was trolling. Logged back in after making his ghost they'd but never posted. Gotta admire the dedication to the bit tho.

Longer than ive had an account. Before here I used to frequent UG but hated there website format so I switched over. No ragrets

Since this
nate-quarry-rock.gif

I often tell myself I am going to formally retire from (shit)posting and fade into the background but then an unresistable urge to post something stupid overwhelmes me and then im making a post in a thread and not even answering the question or providing relevant info

Started lurking in around 2004, made an account in 2007, started posting regularly around 2010.

Started lurking Sherdog around 2002 and used to read both this and MMA Weekly. Phil Baroni, Enson and others posting on here used to be cool. Frank Trigg vs. Donny was legendary. Got into a fight at Walmart lmao and other threads around 2007 got me to commit and open this account but didn't start posting regularly until about 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Just got my my Black Belt after 15 years. Lurked for a few before that.

Around TUF 1 era while renting UFC DVD of GSP vs Hughes 1 from Blockbuster and watching UFC predecessor of Unleashed on FSN and people here going nuts over Rampage almost throwing Sakuraba out of the ring. This was way before creating a Sherdog login.

Pride 2000 GP highlights from the old site. Had a Feb 2002 account that went inactive due to work schedule for a year or so and Rampage vs Wand 2 was nearing and didn't want to miss the discussion so just decided to make this one instead of trying to regain access to it...

Reactions: Gio
Back