How lucky in this guy?

This guy managed to bag SSSniperwolf, who's literally a sexy multi-millionaire. All he did was send her a message through a video game “I would drag my balls through a field of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie-talkie.” And that was it. She fell for him because of that line and now they're planning on getting married and having children.

cLhIMY0.jpg

If you think women fall for men because of a pickup line "and that was it" then you have a lot to learn about relationships.

different strokes different strokes...or whatever the female version is.

there are men out there that prefer plus size women, it wouldn't be reasonable that there are women like plus size men as well.

If fact, i have a cousin that is petite, like 5'0" that prefers men on the plus size.

But gotta give props to this guy, not the greatest looking plus size guy...but his personality game carried him far

This guy managed to bag SSSniperwolf, who's literally a sexy multi-millionaire. All he did was send her a message through a video game “I would drag my balls through a field of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie-talkie.” And that was it. She fell for him because of that line and now they're planning on getting married and having children.

cLhIMY0.jpg

This comes to mind.

I knew a girl like that in high school. Super cute but would always end up with gross fatsos that were abusive. Last I heard she was dating a guy that was HIV+

Not saying that guy is gross or abusive but he's clearly a fatso. If it works for them, then so be it.

It sounds like she's chasing the validation of her fat, alcoholic, abusive, dad or something.

They'll break up in a month, and her viewership will quadruple. Now every basement- dwelling incel thinks he's got a chance. Its by design.

Bingo! But that's if this story is true to begin with, which I am not really buying.

Bonding over mutual interest…and getting to know one another…can’t choose who you love. Always shoot your shot. Praise that man.

Got to figure that chick being a gamer was probably treated like shit in high school too, which makes her more receptive to personality comparability and funny guys type shit. Women like dudes who can make them laugh.

cLhIMY0.jpg

That’s got to be some bulllshit. Watched her a few times way back in the day when she was an unknown.

Missed opportunity imo LOL!

It sounds like she's chasing the validation of her fat, alcoholic, abusive, dad or something.

Bingo! But that's if this story is true to begin with, which I am not really buying.
sssniperwolf-has-an-on-and-off-romantic-relationship-with-a-fellow-youtuber-1590580265.jpg

Oddly enough it appears to be true as according to all the stuff I found via a short search online her & this dude, "Evan Sausage" ( I kid you not ) have been an item for years. They've slit up a couple of times but at last report, they're back together.

Now, could it be a fabricated relationship for views, clicks, attention, or whatever? Sure. But I doubt if they'd carry it on for so many years. I'm going with it being an authentic relationship though because I'm a romantic. :D

Wtf? It’s not like that dumb line is even his. We’ve heard it on the internet for fucking decades. There has to be more to this story.

ive seen so many average dudes with hot gf's, its crazy
makes me sure i did something wrong all those years when i was still attractive

Makes sense considering the actual Sniper Wolf fell for this goofball.

latest

Now, could it be a fabricated relationship for views, clicks, attention, or whatever? Sure.

Yea, that's what I meant.

But I doubt if they'd carry it on for so many years. I'm going with it being an authentic relationship though because I'm a romantic. :D

Anything's possible I suppose, but I'm still not buying the "he had me at: 'I'd drag by my balls through a field of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie-talkie'" origin story. Call me a skeptic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back