how many chicken nuggies can you eat in one sitting

Done 2 X 20 pieces (40) but had a 2 double cheese as well in undergrad (if I recall right).
All Caked in hot mustard.
My Szechuan mulan sauce.

I reckon in younger days 60+ with room to spare.
SVDw0Od3s16RdS

Had a bottomless stomach in younger years.

Last edited:
My boy got a fatty liver for eating 50 a week for the last 18 years of his life, hes not dying or anything but his memory is shot.

His memory of shot from eating chicken nuggets for the last 18 years? Care to elaborate ?

40 is my record. If I still smoked I could probably get close to 60.

I ate 30 grilled nuggets from chik fil a a few months ago with poly and Chik Fila sauce. Firstc20 were great......... woke up at midnight to cramps an spent an hour on can .

His memory of shot from eating chicken nuggets for the last 18 years? Care to elaborate ?

he asks a lot of questions and has follow up questions to follow up questions about the same thing he asked about 15 minutes ago

My boy got a fatty liver for eating 50 a week for the last 18 years of his life, hes not dying or anything but his memory is shot.
damn, I never knew fatty liver affected memory. losing one's memory is a terrible curse for a person. my father-in-law was heavy drinker for years and his memory is going to shit. at 63 years old or so. one reason I'm cutting back on drinking

to answer the nuggies question though, I think I could top out at least 30 if I really tried

chicken nuggets taste great but they're loaded with unhealthy shit such as preservatives and who knows how long it's been in the freezer. also they'll use any part of the chicken to make chicken nuggets. you're basically eating seasoned scrap meat ground up in batter that's loaded with ingredients you can't even pronounce. buy fresh chicken and learn how to cook since there's so many ways to cook it.

The most I've ate is 25 and I didn't feel well after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back