How many Ferguson fans are done with him now?

It is a little disappointing because it feels like it was all for nothing so to speak. Losing is one thing, but he got absolutely dominated from bell to bell, other than the one uppercut at the end of Round 2. The lack of grappling really wound me up, he's on another level BJJ wise, compared to almost every 155lb fighter.

Amazing career, amazing chin and amazing heart - but he's claim to the throne has been diminished.

Still a fan.
I think there is a percentage of folk who just want someone to beat Khabib and had backed Tony to do that so they might move onto Justin. Personally i'm a fan of all 3, in fact the LW division has so many great fighters and potential fights.

Ride or die with the Boogyman bit I wished he switched coaches.

Last edited:
He was my favorite fighter ever until the fight yesterday

Now he's a bum that was never any good and should retire
LW division is the weakest division in MMA right now. I could literally dance my way through the division. They better not show up to my gym.

Half of tonys "fans" where conor fans hoping for a miracle of getting the belt of khabib.

His fights are guaranteed violence and the Gaethje fight certainly didn't buck that trend

Seemingly 9/10 of sherdog didn’t believe Justin when he told anyone who would listen that he improved his game by improving precision, allowing him to his less, harder, and keep gas for 5 rounds.

I guess Tony didn’t believe him either. He spent 3 rounds waiting for Justin to tire from whomping on him.

Now they do.

Tony is still Tony. He always had a wild / crazy streak. It helped him get where he got. Just didn’t help him this time.
This is such a big deal. I watched Gaethje's WSOF fights where he was constantly throwing airballs and gasping for oxygen. Against Tony, he didn't miss a single shot.

Always a fan of both but I still like tony more.

I dont think tony was 100 percent for this fight he seemed off and slow imo.

Those are conor fans or Khabib haters who are simply fans of whoever khabib fights next.
Correct.. and those individuals have been the most vocal in support for Tony, the past few months.

The hilarious thing is.. those Conor fans will now have to shill for a fighter, who called their idol a piece of shit.

<Lmaoo>

Was never a fan of his. He was a scummy person on TUF and then his post tuf out of ring stuff is so cringe and hard to watch. In ring stuff was always great but their is plenty of great fighters in the ring who dont suck outside of it so why not root for them right? Anyway after that fight i get the ending of Rocky 4. I dont like Tony and didnt want him to win but after that I was willing to clap for him. Hell of a beating he took and still kept going.

<AckbarTrap>

Anyone who is dun with him was never a real fan.

Always a fan of both but I still like tony more.

I dont think tony was 100 percent for this fight he seemed off and slow imo.
100%. Plus cutting weight twice in a row like that can’t be ideal for your body

knowing fair weather sherdog, everyone is going to shit on him from now on, 'he was never that good' etc etc

i would say that this fight would be career altering for most fighters, from a mental standpoint. but tony is probably crazy enough for it not to bother him. question now is, what remains of his chin.

love Tony's style, puzzled by his fight iq in this one, still a huge fan....

I am looking forward to his next fight, but if he takes another pounding he should consider whether it is safe for him to continue.
He looked really aged the last night even before the fight began.

Well, i dont know about his fans, but he should ask people to stop calling him the boogeyman.

If you are skinny and unorthodox and mouthy and you call yourself boogey”insert gender” there seems to be a good chance your face will get fucking destroyed beyond repair.

Till I did i will always believe in el cucuy!!!
Dudes been number one contender for 5 years in the LW division. The most savage division. To me that means more than anything anyone's done at LW. By all rights he should have been champ for years. He wouldve eaten edgar, benson, pettis, etc for breakfast. Ufc don't care about him tho. They care about Russian population that's for sure.

The main fact about that fight is that Ferguson was mentally and physically exhausted before the fight. Not sure why so many ppl can't acknowledge that, it seemed very obvious to me. Gaethje however, had no pressure, no months of training for an opponent that didn't show, etc.
I believe ufc held back ferguson big time.

Back