How Many Losses Will The UFC Make Till Go Through?

Only elite welterweights beat Wonderboy in 5 round fights in 2018.

If you go 6-0-1 in the 170lbs division back then and beat Wonderboy as your 6th win, you're elite. He wasn't the best, but there is too much stress put on superlatives around here. Darren was clearly a top 10 welterweight, most likely top 5.
That’s how I saw it as well. I wrote a very similar post and deleted it because “but he missed weight by 5 lbs for the wonder boy fight” - which is a valid critique. I guess it really depends on what you consider elite. But for me, he was “there”.

They need to send him to BKFC to fight Mike Perry. Winner gets a 3 ufc fight deal, loser stays in bare knuckle

Darren finishing a bloated Cerrone and bragging about him being a light heavyweight wasn't good for him. Thrown to the wolves and a bit of karma coming back at him all at once.
this.

Till is shot, especially if he tore his ACL

Didn't grow into a middleweight in time, can't go back to welterweight, rack of injury issues. Future doesn't look good.

The way he looked in that 1st round was unbelievable. He absolutely needs time off. Real time, really off. Get his diet right. Get his life sorted. Fix his head up. You can see he's not with it.

Then get back to it. Can't change a tire on a moving vehicle, that seems to be what he has been trying to do.

To answer the title..

Will people still pay to see him to fight? If yes many more loses ..

My thoughts on Till

It would take a major change , for him to turn his career around

Im talking changes to every aspect of his life and this is only going to happen if he chooses to do it.. im not sure he can

He’s in the Anthony smith realm. After Jon jones fight, people realized off his back smith can’t do anything. So everyone kept putting him on his back. Glover took it so far he knocked his teeth out, and rakic did the same thing, just put him on his ass.

When a hole like that is exposed you have to figure it out ASAP, because it’s the first thing each guy is gonna test against you until you give them a reason not to.
At least Smith has quite a lot of submission wins and over some good fighters too.

Till and Holland should just fight each other over and over.

Neither are good enough to beat top fighters at any weight class, but are still decent draws.

That’s how I saw it as well. I wrote a very similar post and deleted it because “but he missed weight by 5 lbs for the wonder boy fight” - which is a valid critique. I guess it really depends on what you consider elite. But for me, he was “there”.

I think Till is and has always been more of a 10-15th fighter even at 170lbs as his ceiling. He got a push at 170lbs and matched up well vs Thompson after missing by 5lbs and beat the carcass of Cerrone. Would he beat Luque, Thompson or Neal? Decent chance though I wouldnt necessarily favor him. I see him getting outclassed vs Usman, Colby, Leon, Belal, Shavkat, Khamzat and probably Burns too. He might beat Masvidal in a rematch at this time as Mas is pretty old. I also think Till would most likely lose to some of the up and comers like Samandar, Bonfim and Jack Della too.

I don't think Till is very elite, I think he had a decent run with favorable match making, made it to a title but was never good enough at any weight to sustain or replicate such success. He even as a striker is very incomplete and limited despite being a polished guy with some good weapons and crisp technique.

Back