How many more fights do you see khabib taking at LW?

rydogg24

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
i don’t see how he can keep making weight bearing 30 years old
Plus there are not really any realistic fights there for him or even interesting ones

I don’t think the Conor fight happens
Tony is out for awhile
Eddy Alvarez maybe
Max moves up maybe

Moving to WW since he is a huge LW he could fight woodley, wonderboy maybe GSP

I just don’t get the fascination with the guy he is t entertaining
other than he is everyone’s savior to slay Conor

He can’t sell fights on his own and the epic Tony fight looks like it will never happen

May as well move up

He's only just got the belt, what's this obsession with fighters moving up?
He shouldn't even think about it until he's had 4 or 5 defenses or he loses, which ever comes first.

I'd say one or two fights at LW, then if he wins both... they may try to do the GSP fight? I know he says he wants it

He shouldn't even think about it until he's had 4 or 5 defenses or he loses, which ever comes first.
I was just saying I don’t think he can keep making weight

He’s 5 feet 9 inches and a few days ago was being talked about how smaller he appeared next to Holloway, a lanky FW.

His game has an emphasis on overpowering opponents, not going to occur at 170.

I'd say one or two fights at LW, then if he wins both... they may try to do the GSP fight? I know he says he wants it
The GSP talk was at 155, as GSP stated he'd like to compete for the 155 belt to be a 3 division champ.

I say he fights all of his fights at 155. I don't think he has any plans of moving up.

He should fight at LW until he loses the title. There are many good potential title fights. Ferg, Alvarez, Poirier, Gaethje, etc. Plus, there are always guys coming up. It would be great to see another champ put a great run together--especially in the LW division where the title defense record is three. I am very excited about what Khabib may yet achieve at LW.

Plus there are not really any realistic fights there for him or even interesting ones

Tony is out for awhile
Eddy Alvarez maybe
Max moves up maybe

He can’t sell fights on his own and the epic Tony fight looks like it will never happen

May as well move up
He can't sell fights on his own, but no one will shut up on threads about him.

The GSP talk was at 155, as GSP stated he'd like to compete for the 155 belt to be a 3 division champ.

Oh, I didn't see that. Well if it's at LW, then that's cool too. My mistake

It was in the post fight press conference

didn't watch the post fight. I crashed after the PPV went off. whether at 155 or 170 or this fabled 165 division coming, I'd enjoy seeing this fight.

didn't watch the post fight. I crashed after the PPV went off. whether at 155 or 170 or this fabled 165 division coming, I'd enjoy seeing this fight.
if you ever get some free time to watch it, it's not that bad. he explains the gsp call out in detail, talks about how he has full plans of defending his belt and no more of division hold up games, doesn't want the belt to corrupt who he is as a person, etc. He came off pretty humble an d down to earth in it.

>bearing 30

Teenager detected. Your metabolism doesn't just instantly stop at 30. With the correct supervision and nutritionist he'll be fine.

if you ever get some free time to watch it, it's not that bad. he explains the gsp call out in detail, talks about how he has full plans of defending his belt and no more of division hold up games, doesn't want the belt to corrupt who he is as a person, etc. He came off pretty humble an d down to earth in it.

alright, I'll be sure to check it either later this evening or tomorrow. appreciate the update.

There is no way he controls guys like woodley, covington, usman etc the way he does lightweights. I doubt he even gets them down. Just look at the tibau fight as an example of how a bigger stronger guy can avoid his takedowns

Tony is out for awhile
Eddy Alvarez maybe
Max moves up maybe

May as well move up
Conor KOs Khabib

cuz he kills himself to make weight

Until a 165 lbs division is installed probably.

Back