How many names do you recognize from the upcoming UFC fight night?

Recognize all the names but can only recall the recent history of probably half of them off the top of my head. If I looked it up I’d probably vaguely remember more about some of them.

I swear I almost had her man.......
Chin up. You will find the right one with that strategy.

When I was younger I used to go to job applications/interviews stoned. I want them to accept me for who I was and not some best behavior fake version I could never sustain over the long run.

Same philosophy applies here.

True love awaits...
--------
Hi. I know 14 fighters on the UFC fight night.

Noob... I know all of them.

<Moves>

By name recognition the number is 12, however if you wanted me to place a face with said name in my minds eye, cut the number in half

Chin up. You will find the right one with that strategy.

When I was younger I used to go to job applications/interviews stoned. I want them to accept me for who I was and not some best behavior fake version I could never sustain over the long run.

Same philosophy applies here.

True love awaits...
--------
Hi. I know 14 fighters on the UFC fight night.

Noob... I know all of them.

<Moves>
Lol I respect the mindset

I'd like my girlfriend to respect my interest for MMA, and to be curious from time to time, buy I don't think I'd like her to be a hardcore fan lol

Recognise four of them, but none of their opponents. Typical UFC matchmaking nowadays.

How many names would a hardcore fan be able to recognize?

If I recognize less than 3, I am a casual?

I only recognize Tim Elliott, Ababubakar Nurmagomedov, Andrei Arlovski, Jim Miller and Jared Gordon.

Haven't really seen any of their fights apart from Jim Miller, Tim Ellliott and Jared Gordon against Paddy Pimblett
screenshot-2023-05-22-8-10-01-am-png.984045
How do you not know who Arlovski and Caceres is? Did you start watching this year?

How many names would a hardcore fan be able to recognize?

If I recognize less than 3, I am a casual?

I only recognize Tim Elliott, Ababubakar Nurmagomedov, Andrei Arlovski, Jim Miller and Jared Gordon.

Haven't really seen any of their fights apart from Jim Miller, Tim Ellliott and Jared Gordon against Paddy Pimblett
screenshot-2023-05-22-8-10-01-am-png.984045

10 at best with beer in my system 5.

Eh this card ain't too bad for me. I recognize all the main card fighters, and over half the pre-lims. Def seen worse.

Admittedly I recognize 9 and that's more than normal - basically, UFC cards are weak and for me, most fighters carry little name recognition.

Headliners Kia Kara and Albazi or course
Alex Caceres from Tough tenure and his fights/style
Jim Miller - long, long time fixture (respect)
Gordon - of course after the Pimblett and Green debacles
Tim Elliott - another long time fighter, has fought all the big names
Mullarkey - funky name, some potential until Jalin Turner laid waste to him
Elizeu - he had some heat, some crazy finishes (Strickland) then Li derailed him
Arlovski - obviously

Back