How many pedo charges to dethrone a democrat??? Five

Ask yourself why a western male would want to spend his life actively facilitating the "repeal & replacement" of his own civilization unless he was driven by some dark repressed sexual shit.

Wow, didn't take long for the shit flinging to commence in this thread.

I can't believe he was still around after the other allegations. The press is a fucking joke in this country. They spend more time talking about the 1st Lady's shoes than they do about a fucking child molester running one of the biggest cities in the country.

iu

Gay males are exponentially more likely to get involved with underaged boys than people outside of the LGBT community.

Bring forth proof of your assertion, especially the assertion that it is a problem existing at an exponential rate in comparison to heterosexual pedophilia.

Have you ever heard the phrase "liberals start companies, conservatives run them"?

Jesus, so many misinformed, shitty threads, showing an obscenely foolish bias.

Here's a list of Republican lawmakers caught in just gay sex scandals.

http://www.newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-brought-down-by-big-gay-sex-scandals/12/2016/

Here's a list of assorted Republican sex scandals

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

Here's a state senator from Oklahoma getting caught this year with a 17 year old boy

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/21/okl...ges-after-cops-find-him-with-17-year-old-boy/

The only difference at play here is that Democrats get popped more for harassment to staffers, and underage girls, while Republicans get popped for prostitution and hypocritical use of underage boys.

For fuck's sake, look at this MASSIVE list of misconduct by prominent Republicans, prominent party backers or clergymen who publicly and strongly support the party

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2007/7/11/356373/-

Keep in mind, this compilation is ten years old....
No point in putting prostitution or gay sex scandals on the same level as pedophilia. Prostitution isn't even a crime in most places.

No, he thinks gay sex is just as horrible as pedophilia......

Coming from the guy with massive latent gay issues.....

I never said gay sex and pedophilia were equal. I simply pointed out your craven obfuscation, pretending as if your political side does not have a shit ton of weird sexual freaks in it, like the Catholic Church for example.

Pedophiles are the lowest scum of the earth.

No way. That title goes to the news media.

I still remember when CSPAN covered Colin Powell's UN speech outlining the US intelligence gathered on Iraq's weapons programs and making the case for war.

But the intelligence proved to be bad.

How much blood is on CSPAN's hands?? How much blood??!!!!!

white supremacists > pedophiles >>>>> news media

The post I quoted included gay sex scandals. And there's a big pedo problem in the gay community. Adult males involved with underage males specifically.

Interesting study.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239208404356

The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, ivould not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

cliffs: Democrat Seattle mayor steps down after the FIFTH sexual assault charge with the victims ALL BEING MALE and the latest being his little COUSIN

Oh, dems, no wonder hollywood loves ya!

Note: pretty sure this is the guy that colluded to lie about the minimum wage increase effects.

story---
Seattle mayor, Democrat Ed Murray, is stepping down Tuesday after allegations surfaced that he sexually abused his minor cousin, according to the Seattle Times.

Funny quote from pedo---
"He says his enemies in Seattle's legislature are threatened by his progressive politics and his liberal stance on gay rights."
---- Your gay rights don't go THAT FAR, no matter what LBGT-waffa say.

Murray's office released a statement Tuesday afternoon saying the mayor's resignation would become effective at 5pm PST. Murray maintains, in the letter, that the allegations against him are not true, but that he can no longer subject the citizens of Seattle to what he terms a "distraction."

“While the allegations against me are not true, it is important that my personal issues do not affect the ability of our City government to conduct the public’s business,” Murray said.

This is the fifth such allegation that's been made against Murray. All of the men involved claim Murray sexually abused them decades ago, most when they were teenagers. Three of the men say they met Murray while working as male prostitutes. One of the alleged victims claims to have been Murray's foster son. Tuesday's accusations come from 54-year-old Joseph Dyer, who is Murray's cousin.

Dyer says that Murray sexually assaulted him several times while the two shared a bedroom in Dyer's mother's home in the mid-1970s.

For his part, Murray claims that the allegations are all part of a political conspiracy to tarnish his reputation and end his time in office. He says his enemies in Seattle's legislature are threatened by his progressive politics and his liberal stance on gay rights. Today, Murray changed his story just a little, saying that Dyer's allegations are the result of "bad blood" between branches of his family.

Murray was running for re-election, but cut that bid short after the scandal threatened to overtake his campaign in the media. He had planned to finish out his term, though - a plan that won't come to fruition. Instead, City Council member Bruce Harrell will take over as interim mayor.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20972/seattle-mayor-ed-murray-resigns-after-fifth-child-emily-zanotti

Thought you might like this, ronnie

wtpage1small.gif

I am of the opinion that a huge chunk of our politicians are true sexual deviants. Im talking child rape and human trafficking.

Hell Hillary proudly kept "slaves" just to keep up tradition.

He should be thrown out of office and criminally prosecuted.

The notion that there is some giant pedophile ring in politics, trickling down to mayoral offices, is laughable and is the kind of thing only sand hook truthers would actually believe.

I wouldn't take a shit piece on a fake news site like Brietbart as proof that the dems are trying to normalize pedo.

There are huge lists if Republicans who have been caught with underage boys and girls if you care to google it.
Source it.

On the one hand, pun intended, he diddled 5 kids. But on the other hand he wants to raise minimum wage.

I find it hard to believe that this guy diddled all those kids and then just stopped.

Interesting study.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239208404356

The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, ivould not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.
This study is a little confusing. If I'm reading it right it's saying there is a 11:1 heterosexual to homosexual ratio indicating persons with a homosexual erotic development have a greater propensity to offend against children . It then ends saying this of-course would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children. . Some new terminology there it seems?

San-Franciso-49ers-Meme-Help-End-Child-Abuse-Stop-Raising-49er-Fans.jpg

Thats a bigoted and close minded attitude Nicky; you should watch that clip bozo, i think its your family reunion.
You have a weird obsession with this Nicky dude. Did you put a bid on Hitlers underwear in the Mayberry thread yet?

I think both political parties have pedophile members that need to be flushed out and locked up. I think instead of making it a partisan battle and pointing fingers at the other team, we should work together to find these creeps and get them behind bars.

It's just pretty fucked up to me that so many pedophiles become leaders in politics and religion.

It does make me believe that there's some kind of cabal of these sick fucks at the highest level of government.

Back