How many PPV buys do you think Masvidal vs Diaz Pulls?

PPV Buys?

• Total voters
It might not mean much, but this is the fastest tickets have moved at MSG for the yearly UFC PPV since 205. This is on track to sell out.

In actuality? 500k would be a great number.

Dana will claim something something absurd even if it does just 200k

did they release the khabib numbers? i heard some crazy russian claim about having more views then the most popular soccer match up of the year but what was the ppv numberS? after that i could probably gauge the guess better but also i think the midtime slot could help/hurt the numbers.
I think it did 25milkion on free tv as about ppv probably not very good.

It might not mean much, but this is the fastest tickets have moved at MSG for the yearly UFC PPV since 205. This is on track to sell out.

Selling out the arena is not really a big deal for the bigger ppv events, as they usually do sell out arenas but ppv buys is another story. Either the ufc not promoting it right or both Masvidal and Diaz aren't. They both are famous for trash talk and brash personalities, and when you finally have them up against each other, they are playing along best friends. Why the fuck should I pay to watch that shit from those two, its not as if they are fighting for a real belt. Real shame, this card could have built up a lot more steam but now everything is going to seem fake

Selling out the arena is not really a big deal for the bigger ppv events, as they usually do sell out arenas but ppv buys is another story. Either the ufc not promoting it right or both Masvidal and Diaz aren't. They both are famous for trash talk and brash personalities, and when you finally have them up against each other, they are playing along best friends. Why the fuck should I pay to watch that shit from those two, its not as if they are fighting for a real belt. Real shame, this card could have built up a lot more steam but now everything is going to seem fake
Because it's going to be an amazing fight regardless, and Nate is a confirmed draw/star.

Back