How many wins would Volk need ?

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In order to rematch Islam?
I really doubt that he could string together a win streak. There are too many well rounded lightweights. Arman tassukutirianon or whatever his name is would maul him. Then there quite a few options to get ko’d.

3 more sounds reasonable. Beat Yair and two more contenders at 145, and then get another shot at Islam or whoever the 155 champion is by then.

2 wins is plenty, if Volk beats Yair and then either Allen (if Allen beats Max) or Topuria/Evloev if Allen doesn't beat Max and Islam needs to take care of Beneil and Fiziev assuming they both win. Meet back here sane time next year?

I mean it's clear how much effort and analysis you've put into this thread when you are too lazy to look up the spelling of Arman Tsarukyan lad. Also for the record can you explain how he would maul Volk given he had considerable success against Islam, are you saying Arman's now better than Islam?

2 wins is plenty, if Volk beats Yair and then either Allen (if Allen beats Max) or Topuria/Evloev if Allen doesn't beat Max and Islam needs to take care of Beneil and Fiziev assuming they both win. Meet back here sane time next year?

I like it

Defend against Yair... maybe Super Fight with Cejudo. Volk is at the point of Money Fights only...

As many as the UFC decides is appropriate before re-selling it...

1. Just wait until Dariush beats Olivera then he can beat Dariush for the TS (UFC logic).

He should just beat Yair while Islam fights Dariush and if they both win, fight again.

Hate to say it but with as awesome as that fight was I wouldn't feel bad about screwing out of a titleshot again...

He should drop the 145 belt & just move up to 155 if he wants a rematch. No need to duck Yair and hold up his division.

So if he stays up to rematch Islam he's ducking Yair? Hmm, interesting assessment.

In order to rematch Islam?
I really doubt that he could string together a win streak. There are too many well rounded lightweights. Arman tassukutirianon or whatever his name is would maul him. Then there quite a few options to get ko’d.

Just 1 win at lightweight would make Volk super legitimate.

I don't think he'd need a second.

Put him against Dustin.

No way he doesn't get a rematch winning that fight alone.

Just 1 win at lightweight would make Volk super legitimate.

I don't think he'd need a second.

Put him against Dustin.

No way he doesn't get a rematch winning that fight alone.

volk don’t have 1 punch ko power, Justin and Dustin would dust’em.

volk don’t have 1 punch ko power, Justin and Dustin would dust’em.

That wasn't your question, though.

You asked 'how many wins', and I said 1.

1 win over Dustin would be all Volk needed.

Volk is turning 35 in September. I don’t think he would like to fight 2-3 times at fw to jump to lw again. He’d be 36 by then and gawd knows who would be the lw champ by then. It’s now or right after the Yair fight at most.

Arman Tsarukyan
Whenever I hear his name I think

ARMAN TSARUKYAN!!!!!!
latest

Please explain how Arman mauls Volk that dude was looking pretty tired in the 5th against Gamrot. I don’t see it happening he could win but I’d favor Volk

If they do this fight again it needs to happen in the next 12-18 months since Volk is pushing 35 and you never know when Father Time will start to whoop that ass

Back