How many women should you sleep with before getting married?

I know a hand full of men who married the only girl they ever slept with. Some are family, some are friends and some are acquaintances. But many of them have the same complaint: they wish they had sowed their oats a little more. They love their wives and are generally happy, but the thought of missing out on the adventure stings a little from time to time.

So that begs an important question. How many women should a young man sleep with before committing to a single woman for life? How many does it take to make you feel like you didn't miss out, to avoid being the old guy in the rocking chair sizzling over all the cooch they passed up to be with the one who caused decades of annoyance?

those guys are idiots man. the grass in not greener over there. you should sleep with as few people as possible before getting married-- zero is best. find someone you are legitimately attracted to and be 100% faithful to them for life. learn about sex and sexuality and positions and technique from the many youtube channels available today and have a rich and meaningful, and as nasty as you want sex life with your wife.

if you are sexually bored with the woman you married you are failing at life and have some work to do on yourself to cure the discontent you have allowed into your life.

Last edited:
I think guys will always wonder what they're missing even if they've slayed a bunch of poon.

But 5-10 is a good enough sample size to know what's out there.

It's the near misses that you think about later, not the number.

My wife was my third girlfriend, so I only slept with 2 other women before I met her. I never had a one-night stand in my life and I don’t feel like I missed anything. Together for 34 years and still going strong.

My wife was my third girlfriend, so I only slept with 2 other women before I met her. I never had a one-night stand in my life and I don’t feel like I missed anything. Together for 34 years and still going strong.
<1>

I'm happy that I saw a few references to South Park in this thread.

The father of Chef: "About three fiddy."

However many you feel comfortable with, I don't think it really matters.

I just dont get how sad it must feel to be a person who need to ask a question like this on a forum..

Just live your life man. There is no set number to that question. You should not even need to ask.

If its 1-100.. or anything in between. It dont matter.

As many as you want to. Whether that's a few or many, is up to you.

Back