How much did Chris leben make in the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He seems very bitter and resentful of his career and Dana white in general.

Was he ripped off?

Peanuts

Especially when you've got a drug problem

most fighters were ripped off

zuffa pretended they cared for the fighters when they didn't and just wanted them $ and you got fighters who just blew their $

Even if he made a good amount of money, the guy would have probably blown right through it in a matter of seconds.

Even if he made a good amount of money, the guy would have probably blown right through it in a matter of seconds.
He strikes me as the guy who would be living psycheck-to-paycheck whether he was making minimum wage or six figures.

I think he's a good dude though.

He made our hearts melt with his devil may care attitude and kets bang bro mindset

got paid 51k to lose his last 3 fights.

On top of the bonuses he also made in his career with FOTNs and KOTNs, he got paid really well. Remember that Leben was addicted to Alcohol and Painkillers and wasted most of his fortune on that.

People with severe issues always blame others. He chose how he lived his life.

got paid 51k to lose his last 3 fights.

On top of the bonuses he also made in his career with FOTNs and KOTNs, he got paid really well. Remember that Leben was addicted to Alcohol and Painkillers and wasted most of his fortune on that.

LOL

Let us know what you like to drink and I’m sure there are many people who can recommend cheaper and similar tasting alternatives.

I feel bad for the guy. He had fun style and did really well against wanderli.

Gotta cut him some slack, he’s got a good buzz on.

He strikes me as the guy who would be living psycheck-to-paycheck whether he was making minimum wage or six figures.

I think he's a good dude though.
Totally agree.
I was a part of the “golden area” of private military contractors during the early 2000’s .
It was a similar deal, risk your life, get paid great paychecks.
It’s a risky game that can pay off if you’re smart with your money.
The contracting company (ufc in this case ) can send you home at any time or not ask you back .
Over the years, I saw many, if not most guys spend their cash and not have a thing to show for it after it’s said and done. (We’re taking 800 to 1K a day in some jobs)
I do agree he has the personality that seems a bit short sighted in that sense. Not the best business moves but those guys were always fun to party with.

I was somewhere in between.

More than his talent dictated. He was the original TUF badboy, so Dana rewarded him with a sweet contract . Then they basically kept feeding him to the wolves until he was washed up. Guy had zero defensive skills.

Like guys in the NFL and NBA who never had money growing up, he needed a money manager to help him save for the future.

Tapology says $889,000

He’s still smacked out during this interview.

Enough for a fresh dye job before every fight, and enough for the booze and drugs for after the fight.

About tree fiddy

<28>

I like Leben but something tells me he isn't all too smart with money.

Back