How much do you charge per hour for mma instruction?

You slowly increase with increments. Like one dollar or five dollars. You state the reason for increase and just general expenses are increasing.

Are you any good have you trained anyone with a name? We need these details before we can answer TS

One cup of pee per hour

urine-2-e1467308454707.jpg

I pay $20 a week but my situation is pretty unique

Surely it depends on your credentials/experience.

Sherdog blackbelt has to be worth a pretty penny.

It's usually around $100/month where I live. What's your background, what are you teaching them?

Plus I honestly have no idea what the going rate is.

Who are you ? What kind of credentials / name do you have? If not much of one id say you're lucky to be getting what you are . If you could charge significantly more than you'd probably know so without having to ask strangers.

I teach mma but only charge $20 per hour. I got quite a few students, teach both private and group. I want to increase the price but am worried many will leave. I have the key to a free dojo space, no overhead costs, nothing.

I increased the price from $15 to $20 a while back and it happened slightly. How much do you charge for any martial arts related service?

I do not charge for shooting lessons.

Then again i do not teach, only share insight with other master class shooters.

More money's involved the more it changes the complexion of what should be priceless in nature.

What’s your BJJ rank? How much fight experience do you have? Who trained you?
All of these things are a factor. $20 is crazy low though.
Repost this in the training section.

I teach the sacred art of Ru Array. For onry 900 hunred dorrars I teach students how to ru array verry quickery from bad peeple

I work exclusively with women, working the triangle, some ground and pound positions and usually it ends up costing me money. I gotta get a better agent.

Im a full time coach who charges £20 an hour. I get 30-35 hrs booked in a week consistently, but I own my own gym and have built up my reputation through fighting and coaching. Whats your experience? Have you got a solid client Base? Is this a real job or something you do part time for pocket money and for fun? This will determine your value.

Back