How Much of That 100 milli Will Conrad Lose Because of Today?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Alright Sherdog. How much of his 100 million will Conrad be left with after all the lawsuits? I'm going to say 15 million at most. The damaged parties plus the revenue the UFC plans to lose because of his genius move

If he ruined that guys eye sight Dee might need to get a job while he is in prison for a few years.

Wow you called him Conrad. High level comedy.

he already lost a huge amount in taxes.

so start with 70m.

he wont lose more than a few mil of that in settlements.

He lost most in future contracts.

I doubt UFC gives him that big contract now and just tells him to fight out his existing contract if he wants to fight.

Why are you his accountant? Bet you cried when he was the first fighter in the UFC to hold two belts at the same time.

He's going to lose sponsorships, get suspended and besides criminal charges he will be sued in civil court by
EVERYONE that was on the bus, including employees, managers, and the bus driver,

Add a lavish globe trotting, private jet renting lifestyle and I say he goes broke.

He doesn't have the stability/life skills to keep that fortune, ala Mike Tyson pissed away 300 million!

What an idiot, he's going to lose money when he could fight Khabib in a cage and have made millions off of it legally.

Jon Jones is now not the biggest bust in MMA, McGreggor is now imo

No worries.

If he can't afford any more hookers, he got fans who are willing to ride his dick for free.

he already lost a huge amount in taxes.

so start with 70m.

he wont lose more than a few mil of that in settlements.

He lost most in future contracts.

I doubt UFC gives him that big contract now and just tells him to fight out his existing contract if he wants to fight.
What was the UFC’s cut of that 100 mill? I say at least 30, so more like 70, then taxes so like 35-40 from there?

If Chiesa and Borg were still able to fight he would've been fine, the fact that they now can't fight due to injuries caused as a result of Conor....

Could get messy tbh, he might be fucked

Conor Jr's inheritance just got signed over to Borg Jr.

He'll lose about 50m dollars from paying his sherdog defense shills.

Add that to what he”s been spending on hookers and blow. Money don’t last forever when you throw it around.

The one positive from this is that we will see Conor fight again because after they sue his ass he's going to need they money

Back