How old is the average shreddogers

ruzifan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Everyone is so immature here. So pathetic to see everyone still talking shit about this fight.

Guys the fight is over. Connor lost and Floyd won. MOVE ON

Connor came to a different sport, and did great but the best of this sport won.

Props to both fighters.

Please just stop making useless threads and go on with your lives. Do people not work?

I love how you were able to hide mask your "please stop making fun of McGregor" thread by asking people what the average age on sherdog is.

2/10

Everyone is so immature here. So pathetic to see everyone still talking shit about this fight.

Props to both fighters.

Please just stop making useless threads and go on with your lives. Do people not work?

Props to both fighters.

If you're coming into a sub-forum dedicated to the Mayweather-McGregor fight and getting upset that people are still talking about the fight then maybe you should take your own advice and "MOVE ON". Nobody is forcing you to come here. You're entirely free to make the choice of not visiting this sub-forum if you don't want to see discussion about the fight. Nor should you be trying to force other people to match your own preferences just because you prefer the discussion of the fight to be over. If people here are still interested in talking about the fight who the hell are you to tell them different? Again, you "MOVE ON".

Props to both fighters.

I still want to clown conor and his fans. So ill keep doing that. Dont cry nobody is going to listen to you and just stop making threads, this is sherdog, where threads get made about fighters and fights that happened.

Im 22 by the way, anything else?

I still want to clown conor and his fans. So ill keep doing that. Dont cry nobody is going to listen to you and just stop making threads, this is sherdog, where threads get made about fighters and fights that happened.

Im 22 by the way, anything else?

My decrepid old ass is 48, and a lot of us are on here just to talk a bit of shit about what happened and have a little bit of fun. No harm is being done.

34, but a pretty sprightly 34. I still have abs and I'm not above ripping on people.

Fuck your new Sherdog account Boi!
Probably a mod alt

Platinum Mike fighting in a couple weeks, MMA IS BACK BABY

IMG_0058.GIF

28 y/o white male 6'4 250lbs mostly in the belly.

I'm guessing by your crybaby denfense of mcg you are 14...if your not a young teen I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm guessing average age or mean age prolly late 20s.
I think more millennials than late 30s.
I think most popular demograph is mid to late 20 perhaps.

All a guess though. Prolly way off.

I'm 40, yo.

Like the wise man Floyd once said

If you can give it, you should be able to take it too

This applies to trash talking as well

I'm guessing average age or mean age prolly late 20s.
I think more millennials than late 30s.
I think most popular demograph is mid to late 20 perhaps.

All a guess though. Prolly way off.

I'm 40, yo.

I would take the over. I'm going to guess Lower 30s but had might be scewed by some really young Conor fans, so you might be right. I'm 40.

Like the wise man Floyd once said

If you can give it, you should be able to take it too

This applies to trash talking as well

Funny, we're still all here, while you virgins notoriously disappear for a week until you cling onto the next guy.

Im 45 and 30 lbs overweight but pretty in the face.

Back