How Santiago Ponzinibbio Beat Mike Perry

Ponz won by being the better mixed martial artist.

Perry pretty much admitted it...so should you.

Platinum lost. But I really enjoyed this fight. The guy comes to Bang. Just needs cardio and work on all-around skills. I think Ponzi should fight a top 10 opponent next. Not sure who. Would like to see Perry against a top 20 WW.

This helped.

tenor.gif

In order

Eye poke
Leg kicks
Chin
Cardio

People are forgetting Perry lost a decision before and came back with back to back KOs

Mike Perry isn't even ranked and never will be so who gives a fuck?

Let him go to Rizin and get face stomped by unknown asians.

Exciting fighter,but most likely will never be top 5er, or champ. They just need to match him up in fun fights.

So were the leg kicks, movement and constant jabs from Ponzi. Yup, you clearly lack fight knowledge.
No, I don't. They were both sloppy and neither is a highly technically skilled fighter in any sense.

No, I don't. They were both sloppy and neither is a highly technically skilled fighter in any sense.
Lol watch Ponzibibbio's other fights too. He has a great jab and good movement. His strategy against Perry was great. In and out, use the the, add a right hand every now and then, kick his legs off and he effectively used grappling. He's now on a 6 fight winning streak too. He's also a black belt in bjj. Not "highly techically skilled in any sense" huh?

Back