How To Break Up A Fight! (GRACIE BREAKDOWN)

Did they mention what to do if the guy on bottom gets up and shit kicks the guy that was pulled off? Or do they just continue the whirly bird drill?

All it would need is a Yakety Sax track.

"If a fight breaks out and your first impulse is to reach for your phone, something is wrong with you."

This I agree with, but unless it's your friend being attacked then the wisest thing to do is leave ASAP, not "put out the fire" or get involved in any way.

I think you and this guy are on the same page.

do yourselves a favor and watch his interview. He breaks down his "5 step plan" to completely murder the attackers and "anyone else who gets in his way"!

this dude says he carries his katana because recently he has become more deadly without it. I feel like this isn't the last we'll see of him.

I've seen that, it's gold. I forgot that he's more deadly without it.

"If a fight breaks out and your first impulse is to reach for your phone, something is wrong with you."

This I agree with, but unless it's your friend being attacked then the wisest thing to do is leave ASAP, not "put out the fire" or get involved in any way.

You're supposed to pull out your phone, record a vertical video, and start yelling "World Star".

You're supposed to pull out your phone, record a vertical video, and start yelling "World Star".
There's a special place in hell for people who record vertical video.

Back