How to do the Mother's Milk Submission. Maybe more technical than you thought? (vid)

I love this submission, more for fun than anything. I learnt it from an Eric Paulson YouTube video. What helps me get the finish is to push my chest up their face so I cover the nose and mouth fully. Having a dad bod is a definite plus for this move.

I love this submission, more for fun than anything. I learnt it from an Eric Paulson YouTube video. What helps me get the finish is to push my chest up their face so I cover the nose and mouth fully. Having a dad bod is a definite plus for this move.

yeh! pushing out through your thoracic spine is something i mention in the next video :D

I got this submission yesterday in Judo and I completely forgot that the pressure is enough to warrant a tap. I wondered why my ne-waza sparring partner tapped, but it now is all clear.

I had this happen last week when I was getting a lap dance. I was motor boating a big breasted women and had to tap. true story.

I got this submission yesterday in Judo and I completely forgot that the pressure is enough to warrant a tap. I wondered why my ne-waza sparring partner tapped, but it now is all clear.

haha surprise mother's milk :D

Did Eddie Bravo name this technique?

Back