How to drill grappling at home?

colegargano

that dude
@White
Reaction score
I train BJJ 4-5 days a week. I'm a 16 year old blue belt. When I'm bored at home, I want a way to drill some skills. Any suggestions? I would get a grappling dummy but only if it was under $100, which I haven't found.

Uchikomi Bands, shrimping and bridging, inversion drills

I train BJJ 4-5 days a week. I'm a 16 year old blue belt. When I'm bored at home, I want a way to drill some skills. Any suggestions?
I'd suggest getting a girlfriend, playboy.

Do some calisthenics, shadow wrestling, stretch, inversion drills etc

A tip I would give is start lifting.
Do strength training of some sort, since it will indirectly make you more athletic for bjj and directly have an effect on the 16 year old girls you should be banging.

I train BJJ 4-5 days a week. I'm a 16 year old blue belt. When I'm bored at home, I want a way to drill some skills. Any suggestions? I would get a grappling dummy but only if it was under $100, which I haven't found.
I've practiced at home. But it provides some challenges. I think shrimps and rolls and flexibility drills are important. There are some other good videos online of drills you can do. As far as the dummy, man those things are hard to train with. I have a harder time putting a dumming in a triangle choke than I do a real person. It's something about the dead weight....

Do strength training of some sort, since it will indirectly make you more athletic for bjj and directly have an effect on the 16 year old girls you should be banging.
bruh XD you know it

Pay a homeless guy to be your at home partner.

Meet Bubba Gracie :

https://secure.gracieacademy.com/categories/grappling_dummies/BUBGD.html

750-750-07746F546EB1D9AF448BA876307221F9.png

If you're at home kicking rocks with no outlet, best use of your time would honestly be conditioning.

Bang your girl, and here the game's top position, not bottom game bullshit

I agree with what many have said, shadow wrestling and fitness are probably going to be the best use of your time.

Speak for yourself. When I was 16 I was banging 12 year olds. Women like older men.

Back