How to not cheat on your wife while on a business trip

I don't do it because I took a vow not to. I love my wife, but I still wouldn't cheat on her if I didn't.

Being faithful is a matter of integrity. It is not dependent on loving your partner.

Whatever you wanna tell yourself, cool.

I travel a lot and prefer to go to the local szechuan restaurant and get the hottest dan dan noodles they're capable of making. I'm then way too busy shitting, clutching my stomach and nursing my asshole in the hotel bathroom to find my way out to any local floozy who may be interested in a sexual encounter.
Damnit that was my strategy tonight! I went to an Indian restaurant and ordered extra spicy curry. Was going to post about how it's a great method for Bros that don't want to drink.

If the breath doesn't keep them bitches away, the explosive diarrhea will!!!

Man I must really love my wife to be putting myself through this.

Damnit that was my strategy tonight! I went to an Indian restaurant and ordered extra spicy curry. Was going to post about how it's a great method for Bros that don't want to drink.

If the breath doesn't keep them bitches away, the explosive diarrhea will!!!

Man I must really love my wife to be putting myself through this.
You should just load up your suitcase with laxatives for every trip. Can't find an Indian place and find yourself almost succumbing to the lure of hotel bar sluts? Break out the emergency laxatives!

you guys realize you will be in the dirt in a few years? life is fleeting. why rob yourself of enjoying one of the greatest pleasures there is?

its like needing to take a piss really bad and just not going to the toilet. don't fight your biology.

Since not cheating is so difficult, you might want to see if your wife has just washed the sheets when you get home cause there's a chance her personal trainer is balls deep right now. If you have to avoid people because because being hit on is inevitable cheating, imagine being a woman who is actually getting hit on constantly.
Shit! Your post just gave me a boner. Does that make me a cuck?

I have both cheated and been cheated on. It hurts both ways. I'm done playing games, its's a waste of time and energy. I don't want to harm others anymore. I can't force others to promise that toward me, but at this point I'm actually fine with myself knowing I'm not the one fucking around.

I will not judge another man's actions. However, I can evaluate lmao. Just know gentlemen, I can smell your guilty conscience through the screen and it is especially pungent. Do as you please, just be aware that you're also trying very hard to project your guilty conscience on the rest of us for validation.

you guys realize you will be in the dirt in a few years? life is fleeting. why rob yourself of enjoying one of the greatest pleasures there is?

its like needing to take a piss really bad and just not going to the toilet. don't fight your biology.

When you're dead you won't care.

Having values is what prevents us from succumbing to every whim and temptation. How enjoyable will those "few years" be with that guilt and regret lingering (I'm assuming TS would definitely regret it if he's making a post about it).

Not saying this in a moral authority way, just trying to approach it practically.

By the way, amongst my race and culture, people get killed for this type of behavior. Y’all must come from some cushy ass soft ass nerd football playin ass backgrounds or maybe the men are all pussies if you’ve never feared for your life after cheating lmao. If you can honestly speak and act so freely on ratchet ass behavior without fearing for your life then don’t tell me it’s something I should try lmao fuck outta here.

When you're dead you won't care.

Having values is what prevents us from succumbing to every whim and temptation. How enjoyable will those "few years" be with that guilt and regret lingering (I'm assuming TS would definitely regret it if he's making a post about it).

Not saying this in a moral authority way, just trying to approach it practically.

Which is a fair point to make. There is differently a lot to figure out there in regards to morality and each individuals life decisions. I think it is a very grey area as culture/religion puts enormous social/personal pressure on men to be monogamous against our core being. I'm curious how technology will impact this biological/cultural dynamic when sex robots become viable. Would it be treated the same as rubbing one out, or would it also become culturally unacceptable and cheating?

Actually it changes a lot about what you said. No matter how you slice it, women have just as much capacity to be promiscuous as men. Just the way it is.

Yes, but they are not designed to. You keep missing the point. Men are meant to spread their seed, women are meant to be with one man.

Yes, but they are not designed to. You keep missing the point. Men are meant to spread their seed, women are meant to be with one man.

Until that man doesn’t provide what they need in some form, so they move on to another or others. Still built to cheat, if not for different reasons. Or they just like fucking. Desire is built into both sexes.

Actually there are many articles on the matter. This one is just concise, non-biased, and references specific journal articles. There are others too. Got any references that say otherwise.

There are many social species that were once thought the female was thought to be monogamous, but is now seen as not the case. Women are pickier yes because of the toll child bearing takes on them, but to say they are naturally bound to one person is not correct.

Yes it is. Decades and decades of biological research proves this.

If you have those urges to cheat when you're away from your wife, your marriage was a mistake brah.

I’m in Detroit right now in a big hotel with a bar scene. A lot of con workers I could bang as well. Just at the point now where I’m too tired at the end of the day to put the effort in. I have no moral high ground. My wife would never know it it wouldn’t hurt her. I see it purely as a physical act. But just not into it .

if you do it with a hooker as part of a business trip doesnt count since its a business expense imo

I don’t think getting drunk alone is going to help you make good decisions. Better option is to book a hotel with a gym and work out after finishing for the day, go back to your room, shower, read a book and go to sleep.

Interesting problem to have honestly.. i've known some guys who where/are compulsive cheaters, no reason, just can't help themselves..

others i can i understand.. sexually dry relationships with a lot invested in them, kids, houses, plans, money etc..

By the way, amongst my race and culture, people get killed for this type of behavior. Y’all must come from some cushy ass soft ass nerd football playin ass backgrounds or maybe the men are all pussies if you’ve never feared for your life after cheating lmao. If you can honestly speak and act so freely on ratchet ass behavior without fearing for your life then don’t tell me it’s something I should try lmao fuck outta here.
What race and culture kills men for cheating?

Back