How to rip DVDs and Blu-Ray?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone know of any programs, hopefully open source, that I can use to rip my DVD and Blu Ray collection to my PC? Handbrake can only do ones that don't have copyright protection.

Anyone know of any programs, hopefully open source, that I can use to rip my DVD and Blu Ray collection to my PC? Handbrake can only do ones that don't have copyright protection.
55230307b82a2.jpeg

I used this when I bought a region A locked Blu ray without checking first, you can extract it as an ISO or MP4 file.

I used this when I bought a region A locked Blu ray without checking first, you can extract it as an ISO or MP4 file.

I tend to get better results with MKV's with MakeMKV that the other formats plus you can do UHD's with it too with the right drive / firmware

I tend to get better results with MKV's with MakeMKV that the other formats plus you can do UHD's with it too with the right drive / firmware
Probably what I should have done because the movie has audio issues and the black bars were like dark brown, probably an encoding fuck up.

Make MKV and AnyDVD are the two best, have lifetime licenses for both.

Back