How to un wussify our kids?

she aint swimming now....... or is she?

they pretty much banned our usual swim spot in LA, the local YMCA.......

She is. It sucks because our hometown won't let her club team use the pool at the high school (she's younger, 11, but the club team has kids from 8 up to 18). So they are using the pool at the high school in a neighboring town for practice. It's like 20 minutes away which isn't bad, but not as nice as the 5 minute drive here in town haha. There are less meets, but they still have them. She has one this weekend down by Milwaukee. The only thing is that there's no spectators. So I will drive her and her friends down tomorrow (my turn in the rotation haha) and sit there half the day until we drive back. Luckily the weather is gonna be nice and there's a couple other dads of boys on the team that are good friends so we'll bring chairs and just chill in the parking lot.

My mind draws a picture of children standing by the tree, staring at the tree house... No rope no hope
there's a wrapping staircase, it's quite large. I was once a homebuilder, I built a mean treehouse. There are some kiddy chairs and a table on top. If I remember correctly, the top portion was 10x8. Not uncommon to have 4-5 adults up there, the floor is about 7 feet from the ground, and the top railing close to 10 feet.

When you were a kid, Catholic priest were raping kids scott free....When you were a kid, homicide was higher, meaning people were getting killed....except they weren't mass shootings(Which are rare as fuck even today).
They are not rare. They happen all the time. THAT is how conditioned you are. "School shootings? pffttt.. They only happen once in a while."

It sounds like you read too much media and got indoctrinated to believe that the streets are super dangerous now....when in reality they aren't.

It was way easier to be a pedo back in your day , they never got caught....The Catholic Church showed how pedos could get away with it for centuries.
It was not "easier" to be a pedo back then. I'm not sure where you guys are coming up with this idea. Kids are as easily preyed upon as they always were and sexualized to a much higher degree than when I was young.

I honestly do no recall a single kid I knew or was even loosely associated with that was murdered in an event of random violence as a kid.

Some details on how I'm raising and rearing my kids.

I teach them about God and Jesus. They are sinners, But Christ died for them. We all deserve nothing, we deserve Hell. Any good gift ultimately comes from God. And thank God for every good gift. They are not entitled to things. They are taught that bad things will happen in this life. The question is how you deal with them. God is in control of the bad things too. Turn to him, draw strength from God and he will help you deal with whatever comes your way. This is foundational at our house.

I pray with my kids. They know I love them. I have their back. Them doing their part and me doing mine builds confidence.

They go to church, they learn what is right and wrong

Kids need chores

They also play some sports and I encourage them to develop their talents. As dad, I help them practice and workout. To teach them they have to prepare for things throughout the week before they show up for the game. Life lessons.

My 13 year old works on a farm at least 2 times a month doing chores.

You're a grim fucker

Put the kids in a Martial Art. They can play all the other sports they want too, but Martial Arts are year round and build huge personal confidence. They can dip in and out of the Martial Art with other sports, but never quit until High School... then let them choose.

Phones, Laptops, TV/Streaming.... basically the screen. That shit is addictive to kids. You don't limit that, the only thing they will do is sit there all day with it.

You have to enforce that as a parent. If given the choice, most kids will live in a dark room with a bright screen.

She is. It sucks because our hometown won't let her club team use the pool at the high school (she's younger, 11, but the club team has kids from 8 up to 18). So they are using the pool at the high school in a neighboring town for practice. It's like 20 minutes away which isn't bad, but not as nice as the 5 minute drive here in town haha. There are less meets, but they still have them. She has one this weekend down by Milwaukee. The only thing is that there's no spectators. So I will drive her and her friends down tomorrow (my turn in the rotation haha) and sit there half the day until we drive back. Luckily the weather is gonna be nice and there's a couple other dads of boys on the team that are good friends so we'll bring chairs and just chill in the parking lot.
20 mins?

lets goooooooooooo
lmao, it sucks in cali right now, we have this gym nearby that we can learn ping pong....... and it's not bad, except it's kind of tiring, and they force you to wear a mask to play (even with tables being 20ft apart), and they get all upset if we take it off for a breather, nevermind being vaccinated.....

Stop teaching them conservatives values. Constant whining from parents about unfairness, crying over progress, and teaching children it's ok to lie and that cheaters prosper is probably a huge factor.
Do you live in opposite land?

The constant whining comes from the left. They cry about.... everything and demand more than just equality. They demand equity.

Progress is not something people like. You have to be brainwashed by training programs, the media and schools in order to like it.

The left constantly lies and makes shit up. It's ok to fake noose.

Leftist leaders lie and cheat all the time. Look at how well Biden, Kamala and that BLM founder have done. Talk about social justice all day every day and rake it in.

Last edited:
Lol. The next generation is doomed? There are news articles on this as far back as the 30s. I’m sure there are ones that go even further back. The next generation will be fine, even if they don’t conform to this generations norms.

Phones, Laptops, TV/Streaming.... basically the screen. That shit is addictive to kids. You don't limit that, the only thing they will do is sit there all day with it.

You have to enforce that as a parent. If given the choice, most kids will live in a dark room with a bright screen.
half the parents chose home zoom schooling during rona, they're stuck with that decision through the entire school year.

thank goodness I picked in person, because zoom schooling is simply trash. it's a huge ask for kids to look at a screen all day and stay motivated, and it's even worse when said kid has a spare phone on tiktok all day

Sure, maybe kids are a little fatter, a little dumber, a little less happy and don't know how to solve any problems, but at least they're no longer transphobic bigots and know how to click play on youtube videos, and they're better at video games than previous generations.

Don't forget our children's physical health is getting worse as well (not just obesity):

"Over the past 30 years research has shown frequency of autoimmune diseases in general has increased significantly."
https://www.ajmc.com/view/study-hig...oimmune-diseases-t1d-in-pediatric-populations

This is called "progress."

Homeschool your kids. Dont subject them to the indoctrination and self hate that occurs in schools. Private schools wont save you either, they teach the same woke garbage. Put your kids in martial arts/sports at a young age

Stop teaching them conservatives values. Constant whining from parents about unfairness, crying over progress, and teaching children it's ok to lie and that cheaters prosper is probably a huge factor.
<{fry}>

Lol, yeah, because clearly that's who's depressed, mentally ill and spend all day on social media, unless of course you live in reality, which you clearly don't.

EVS2arXXsAENIVK.jpg

EVS2ojiXkAEToct

enhanced-buzz-orig-25236-1368639743-31.jpg

20 mins?

lets goooooooooooo
lmao, it sucks in cali right now, we have this gym nearby that we can learn ping pong....... and it's not bad, except it's kind of tiring, and they force you to wear a mask to play (even with tables being 20ft apart), and they get all upset if we take it off for a breather, nevermind being vaccinated.....

Ha ha I know 20 minutes is nothing in Cali, like 3 blocks. My sister lived in LA for awhile. But you get used to stuff and you know...

They are easing up on masks in this area. Still have to wear one in the grocery store, etc. But I'm vaccinated now, so the other night me and my buddy (his kid is on the swim team too) went to a local bar when we dropped the kids at practice and had a beer. At this point it's been long enough, I've got the vaccine, and the bar wasn't crowded. Fuck it. Sit a little farther away from other people and I was all good.

Like, I was never "It's just the flu". I think they went a bit overboard with some of the lockdown stuff, but some was appropriate. But we have vaccines now, it's time to get back as close to normal as possible. Sure, throw a mask on if you're gonna be asshole to elbow with a ton of people but otherwise who cares? We're taking a couple trips this summer, one driving one flying. I'm already planning a Vegas trip for either fall or spring. Enough is enough. Sure follow the science but most places that means easing way off on restrictions.

We all know sherdoggers are all alpha males and the spreader of alpha genes. Hence it’s always “other people’s kids” that’re the problem.

Parents today don't discipline their kids in the same way. Not really much that can be done about that.

Lol, yeah, because clearly that's who's depressed, mentally ill and spend all day on social media, unless of course you live in reality, which you clearly don't.

EVS2arXXsAENIVK.jpg

EVS2ojiXkAEToct

enhanced-buzz-orig-25236-1368639743-31.jpg

What does depression have to do with Conservative kids being wussies?

What does depression have to do with Conservative kids being wussies?
That is every kind of mental illness as well as social media addiction and about 100% of "gender confused" kids. Your troll account seems to have run its course, and you clearly land in the mentally ill territory.

Back