How tough was it to see Rashad and Reem getting put down at 225?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
A fan of both guys and they accomplished a lot in there careers but i really hope they retire. Rashad especially since i feel like he really doesn't have anything to prove. Won TUF, was LHW champion and got a hell of a resume. Much respect to him but I think he should keep doing commentary.

Now I know the HW divison is shallow like a muthafucka so they need all the fighters they can but I don't wanna see Reem get smashed anymore. I'll miss him but will be happy for him.

Both have brain damage from being KO out cold both need to retire before brain becomes mush.

Add Guida to that list. Sad night for the old guard.

its tough. no one wants to see that

Not really surprised at either really. Both guys are very chinny of late.

Felt a little bad for Rashad but meh...its scraps...

Add Guida to that list. Sad night for the old guard.

I don't know wtf he was thinking shooting on Do Bronx like that, he was asking to get choked. But yeah man he's heading down that road too.

I don't know wtf he was thinking shooting on Do Bronx like that, he was asking to get choked. But yeah man he's heading down that road too.
Guida never was much of a thinker and you can add a lot of head trauma to that. Kind of another Diego in that regard.

I’m a big Rashad fan but I just skip his fights nowadays. It’s sad seeing what he’s become. When he fought Machida it was the first time in ufc history that an undefeated challenger fought an undefeated champion

source.gif

Everybody is headed down the same path, only a matter of time lol

It was super tough. The stream I had was really laggy when it happened so I had to look up the video of the finish on Instagram. Instagram is fast as hell with MMA videos if you search the hashtags. For those that don't know.

yeah they both need to watch that Gary Goodrich video. I think fighters need to seriously consider how many knockouts they're willing to suffer before retiring. They need to decide before it's too late.

Like even some young guy who just signed his first UFC contract should sit down and write a commitment to himself that after 7 KO's he's going to retire.

Maybe some guys will set that limit at 5. Maybe some will set it at 10. But I think everyone needs to commit to that when they're young. It will help prevent them from getting that attitude that they feel fine and can fight one more time.... then after that, one more time, and so on, until their brains are scrambled

Tougher than their chins, that's for sure! <{Heymansnicker}>

EDIT: Hate the way Rashad fights, but he climbed the mountain in his own right. Hope he retires and lives well.

didn't mind it wasn't really a fan of either. Rashad was always arrogant so it's nice to see him what 0-5 last 5 years and Overeem to

Reem still has some fight left in him. I mean it is the weak ass HW division. But Rashad should go do something else.

Too many people calling for reem s head here, guys still got lots left that wrestling fuck Blaydes did happens at any point in his carrier. Shame on TS for comparison of two young title contenders to the b-level compitition Evans loses to now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back