Movies How was Eternals?

The final fight is among the better ones in superhero movies, especially in terms of the depiction of super speed without just relying on slow mo. Even if you don't watch the entire film I do think this sequence is worth watching if you're interested in the genre.

Otherwise I think the film overall is rather forgettable.

5/10. Felt out of place from the previously well-done MCU movies.

Watched it from start to finish. Didn't like it , tried to rewatch it months later , couldn't.

It's on the lower end for my MCU scale.

Spoilers: The changes they made were weird. Like okay, they're robots now. That's okay, I'll see where they're going with it. But making them be robots makes their robot powers weird. Like it makes sense that half of them are fighting robots and half of them are help human society robots. But then within the fighting robots one of the fighting robots is just so much better than the other fighting robots.

It wasnt terrible but I felt rather "DCish" to me, trying to introduce too much at once and casting which depends on both older names on the decline and younger ones from a "whats hot" list rather than really suiting the roles, Barry Keoghan being the exception.

Not the worst movie I saw but it wasn’t good at all.

They had Paperboy from Atlanta playing a highly intelligent fairy

How you gonna have Salma and Angelina in a movie with no cleavage shots?!

they covered salma hayeks big titties?! thats gonna be two thumbs down for me brother
8tp0nV1yN3sxk-QxfA3daZrXhKb6urE4FUw8MDW5LI_WD5gm7DXkrukY85PwCq_5pveisDIinU-fNhvkpaFde7qK1469Eg87HBJNUwRAk8tstQZo2A

dunno if this is a coincidence or a synchronicity thing

They did a great job with the celestials, wish they got more screen time.

I also enjoyed the reimagined historical accounts. But the present scenes and melodramatic overtones made it boring too

Came in riding that Avengers and Spiderman hype, felt like a restart post Endgame that felt very flat. Had a great cast but the story just felt "meh" because I had no reason to care about the characters.

Back