How well will Inoue do against the Bantamweight elites?

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He will have to face the likes of Burnett, Nery, Yamanaka, Tete and McDonnel.

Which of these guys does he beat, which will beat him?

he'll be the favorite vs all of them, experts & betting odds alike
nery, tete and yamanaka have the most power
but none of them are close to the speed & power of inoue

has it been confirmed that he's moving up? i kinda wish he'd stick around to fight rungvisai first, that would be a dynamite fight!

other than that, i honestly think he's the future.

a very talented boxer, with fucking bricks for fists. i think he could be a force even if he packed half the power he actually does... as it is, he seems to be a murderous puncher for his weight. i think it'll easily carry if he moves up.

he'll be the favorite vs all of them, experts & betting odds alike
nery, tete and yamanaka have the most power
but none of them are close to the speed & power of inoue
Really? I think the winner of Nery/Yamanaka would be a favorite over him. Tete has the speed and power to KO a man in 11 seconds.

has it been confirmed that he's moving up? i kinda wish he'd stick around to fight rungvisai first, that would be a dynamite fight!

other than that, i honestly think he's the future.

a very talented boxer, with fucking bricks for fists. i think he could be a force even if he packed half the power he actually does... as it is, he seems to be a murderous puncher for his weight. i think it'll easily carry if he moves up.
Yes he confirmed it. He said even in peak condition he has to cut down from 133. They are working on a deal to fight McDonnell now.

Yes he confirmed it. He said even in peak condition he has to cut down from 133. They are working on a deal to fight McDonnell now.
thats a pretty brutal cut for a guy that small, so i guess i understand him. too bad though, i really wanted to see him fight the thai. granite chin meets bazooka punches.

hope they make the mcdonnell deal!

Would like to see him fight Ryan Burnett. I think that’s a good fight

He doesn't throw a lot and it remains to be seen if his power has followed him up.

Hard to say.

An interesting division I don't know enough about. I just read that Burnett was youth Olympic Gold medalist and youth world champ, then sustained a back injury. He recovered from the back injury and turned pro, and didn't get the chance to break into Senior level as a result.

That does make him sound very promising.

As for McDonnell, he's 5'10 with a 72' reach, fighting at 118lbs lol. It will be an interesting fight. He's a good, consistent champ.

Inoue is 5'5, 66.5' reach. That's like 10.5 inches length disadvantage lol.

An interesting division I don't know enough about. I just read that Burnett was youth Olympic Gold medalist and youth world champ, then sustained a back injury. He recovered from the back injury and turned pro, and didn't get the chance to break into Senior level as a result.

As for McDonnell, he's 5'10 with a 72' reach, fighting at 118lbs lol. It will be an interesting fight. He's a good, consistent champ.

I have no idea how he makes bantamweight. He is pretty consistent but many think he got a gift decision over Solis, who is Inoue sized.

Really? I think the winner of Nery/Yamanaka would be a favorite over him. Tete has the speed and power to KO a man in 11 seconds.

watch inoue's bout, then watch nery
nery looks like he's in slow motion
i think inoue has more power & speed than nery, above all a better jab

but that lanky torso will be a nice target for one of the biggest body punchers in boxing

watch inoue's bout, then watch nery
nery looks like he's in slow motion
i think inoue has more power & speed than nery, above all a better jab
What do you think about the other Inoue? I think its Naoyas bro or cousin.

McDonnell is like..... 160 as his natural weight.. Lol. Thought this dude said he was going up on weight. I guess inoue gotta knock him the fuck out for him to go up a division then.

McDonnell is like..... 160 as his natural weight.. Lol. Thought this dude said he was going up on weight. I guess inoue gotta knock him the fuck out for him to go up a division then.
He said this is his last bantamweight fight and he only took it because it was Inoue.

He said this is his last bantamweight fight and he only took it because it was Inoue.
I see. Understandable. To bad this fight wouldn't be in the uk or the USA. Now I won't be able to watch it live :( .

Back