How will you remember Conor?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He may never fight again, therefore, what did his run the the UFC mean to you?

Personally, I find it sad that he remains the face of the UFC, so...good riddance.

That said, if he never fights again, that may be a positive sign for him, as that may indicate he is not "forced" to do so because of a dwindling bank account.

As the best striker in MMA history and the most entertaining, creative personality

Greatest Featherweight of all time

Absolutely owned Aldo, Max, Dustin, Eddie, the list goes on...

Dana's product to make a lot of money before selling to WME. The male Ronda Rousey.

jpeg.jpg

Very much an unknown quantity, His best win is arguably a fluke. He arguably lost to diaz twice and got whooped by floyd. But entertaining as fuck. He needs to comeback to solidify his legacy, as big as he is hes never in any bodys ATG list at that says it all.

Don't we ask these questions after retirement? Conor's career is probably not finished.

I will remember him as the guy who beat Aldo, and then never defended the belt.

GOAT and a total game changer.

Conor bless

He got in, got rich, and got out. Like he said he would.

I really, really hope he's not fighting again. That would leave him as the single greatest fighter in UFC history.

Believe in myself even soo I have injuries I will continue fighting and never stop until I win. Thanks to Conor from 2015 I saw him how he believe in himself and I start training and stop drinking alcohol. Just I was very disappointed in him when he start drinking too much in April 2017 vetting his son to get born and not focusing on cardio problem. He could not boxing and not gas out because that. Wish him all the best

Just like this....

mcgregor.png

Last edited:
I will remember him via carefully arranged neurons

Was a damn sight!

I already forget Conor, hasn't been around in YEARS

Back