How would Machida Vs Cormier go?

Since you're clueless:

Romero doesn't have a bad gas tank. He has 6 finishes in the UFC, and all of them have come in the 3rd round

<36>

This^^^ They said weidman would outwork romero.

Lol prime machida is too fast and hard to take down.machida wins by outstriking dc.did u guys forget how prime machida fights back then? If this question was asked 7 years ago i am absolutley sure many of u would pick machida.machida might even tko him

7 years ago DC was a 1-0 HW that most people didnt even know. So yea, id expect people to pick Machida then

Prime Machida gets wrecked by prime DC

7 years ago DC was a 1-0 HW that most people didnt even know. So yea, id expect people to pick Machida then

Prime Machida gets wrecked by prime DC

Dc gasses and smart fighters like jones/silva/FrankMir attacked the body, something prime machida would have expozed also with his fast body kicks and knees. Would be a good fight.

Today - DC.Prime vs prime-50/50

Lyoto would find DC's off button and make 'Shad Face 2.0.

Let me put it this way. Machida is by far my favorite fighter. I wouldn't put money on him in that fight.

Wtf ts are you seious? 2017 Machida is slow, chinny and predictable. A shadow of his former self.

Ugh, I hate you for even bringing it up.

I love Lyoto. He doesn't have the TD defense to stop DC. Cormier by decision unless Machida gets lucky and puts his lights out.

Back