How would McGregor vs

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Colby Covington go? Not really a match that would happen most likely but since he's fighting at 170 again I started wondering how his striking and grappling would hold up against covington.

Colby fearing for his jaw’s life would utilize his size and wrasslin’ to immediately lay on an Irish mattress for 15 minutes.

A two divisional champ vs a no division champ? Yeah, what are the odds like? Who's better?

Obviously anybody with a functional brain is gonna pick McGregor.

A two divisional champ vs a no division champ? Yeah, what are the odds like? Who's better?

What ? I'm a long time Conor dickrider and even I know Colby would mop the floor with Conor.

There’s no part of your functional brain that’s worried about how he looks after his hiatus?

Colby would wrestlefck Conor worse than Khabib imo. But dont know if he could finish him, because hes pillowfiated af

Hard to say. I’d favor Colby but wouldn’t be too surprised if Conor catches him. He’s a shithead, but I think his accuracy and timing is a tad underrated these days due to his outside drama.

What does you winning belts in two divisions mean in a new fight to someone you've never fought before..?

I actually like Conor more than Colby and would probably cheer him on

However, he gets fucking rag dolled

Was WW one of those divisions? Because Conor was elite at 145, great at 155, and fringe top 10 at WW.

Id say Colby would 50 43 him but no way conor doesnt quit before then. Colby would physically dominate him and his pace would be too much .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back