How would MVP vs Tyron Woodley go?

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the Bellator WW tournament win or lose I'd really love to see him come to the UFC. He's undefeated and in his prime, I think he has the style and skillset to strike fear into the hearts of the current top 10. I think his style could present problems for Tyron, being crazy fast and crazy accurate for someone of his size

RealExcellentAnnashummingbird.gif

giphy.gif

I think he wouldn't get past Wonderboy.

And Tyron would smoke him

Woodley wouldn't need assistance to do this to MVP
The+human+jumprope+miguel+knew+something+was+off+when+they_72d3eb_5165918.gif

After the Bellator WW tournament win or lose I'd really love to see him come to the UFC. He's undefeated and in his prime, I think he has the style and skillset to strike fear into the hearts of the current top 10. I think his style could present problems for Tyron, being crazy fast and crazy accurate for someone of his size

giphy.gif
Till's chin is insane. That shot would KO almost everyone at WW.

Can't wait until Daley smokes that fool and we never have to hear about him again.

MVP is the real life version of the Erick Silva meme. Dude has been a "hot prospect" for most of this decade.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks this end's in anything other than a violent KO from Woodley...

giphy.gif

Woodley would SMOKE him.

Not only would Woodley run through him, so would Turd Ferguson and Khabib.

giphy.gif
Till ran into a brick wall.

It's a shame Askren left Bellator before the recent resurgence in its WW division. Imagine Askren against MVP, MacDonald, Daley, Fitch, etc. Oh well. As for MVP, I'd love to see him fight Wonderboy, though I fear it would be a lot like Wonderboy vs Till, which while a good matchup, probably needed another 5 rounds to see a clear winner.

Last edited:
Back