How would Nate Diaz vs Khabib play out?

People with best chance to beat khabib
Justin
Tony
Dustin
And I give those guys roughly a 25% chance of winning.

Nate can beat almost anyone who will stand in the pocket and trade with him. He loses to guys who mix it up - kicks, punches, leg kicks, wrestling. And then if people get on their bike against him he struggles too. In and out of the pocket - not stand and trade. Khabib will take him down and beat him badly. Easy TKO stoppage.

I can’t believe so many people think Nate has a chance especially after how slow and out of shape he looked last night.

I love Nate and Nick too - but I’m not delusional.

This match is long overdue. Diaz Bros shouldn't get to start shit in public then refuse to actually fight in the octagon.

Khabib would steamroll him way worse than Ben Henderson did

Khabib would steamroll him way worse than Ben Henderson did

Khabib couldnt steam roll McGregor...he definitely hasnt a chance in hell of steamrolling Nate Diaz.

Lets see what happens after Poirer embarrasses and exposes fraud Khabib.

Khabib couldnt steam roll McGregor...he definitely hasnt a chance in hell of steamrolling Nate Diaz.

OK

I agree Poirier is going to be a big challenge for Khabib, though not sure how that's relevant to Diaz.

And Khabib smashed McGregor, not sure why you think Khabib is a 'fraud' BTW?

Round 2 he punched him like 1 million times

Man the new fans that Conor brought in are so painfully obvious

Round 2 he punched him like 1 million times

Khabib is by far the most OVERRATED fighter in the UFC today. Just a couple fights ago u guys were all thrashing him. Now you think he some guru god. His padded record is misleading and it will relfect soon enough.

Khabib is by far the most OVERRATED fighter in the UFC today. Just a couple fights ago u guys were all thrashing him. Now you think he some guru god. His padded record is misleading and it will relfect soon enough.
He is 27-0 and I watched all his fights I don’t see anyone beating him if they can’t figure how to stop his takedowns

Man, do I love me some Nate Diaz...

But are some of you crack heads for real?? Khabib is literally a fucking monster. Insane cardio. Insane chain wrestling. Insane sub defense. Insane GnP. Insane top control. Granite chin. Under-rated striking. Khabib doesn’t just beat people, he absolutely mauls them...it’s literally the closet thing you can get to watching a human fight a grizzly bear. I personally don’t see anyone beating Khabib for a long time, if at all.

27 -0 padded record consists mostly no name fluff stuff.

What reading @AlwaysWonder posts is like. Except instead of Superman underoos he has his favorite Nate Diaz pajamas on.

540103_443950372363450_1322323373_n.jpg

No matter how much you bang on your keyboard you're still a retard, and Khabib still KILLS nate.

Last edited:
View attachment 632313
View attachment 632317

After Khabib gets exposed shertards like you will say..."Khabib was never that good."

Fricking casual...u probably have a new favorite fighter after every card...whoever wins. I bet you were one of those who believed Ronda Fraud of the Century could out box Muhammad Ali. <45><45><45>
I can use images too, goof.
oezc49iogye11.gif

{<jordan}

I have long before said it would be a good fight, i see Khabib winning but it would pose a challenge. Nate has great BJJ so i think it would be a fun fight its probably a UD for Khabib but it only takes a few seconds of sleeping for a sub to happen.

I can use images too, goof.
oezc49iogye11.gif

{<jordan}

gettyimages-148012174-1024x1024.jpg
121_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.0.jpg
20120707_mjr_su5_028_extra_large.jpg
khabib-nurmagomedov-al-iaquinta-ufc-223-8.jpg
XLxKdfTtCzco4rD.jpg
121_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Al_Iaquinta.0.jpg

I love how you reference examples of Nate moving up in weight and fighting against former champs one full weight class higher than his natural weight division...as a negative.

Khabib hasnt taken such risks and if he did....he wouldnt fare well at all.

We all knows Khabibs record is padded asf consisting mostly of no name Russian bums no one has ever heard of...

Including this bum...who beat Khabib. Yea...I never heard of him neither.

There was a previous altercation between them.
I also wonder If Nate is styistically a bad matchup for Khabib. Is there anyone like Nate Diaz in Khabib’s division?

come on really. so awful for nate.

Back