How would Ngannou vs Prime Cro Cop go down?

2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mirko-crocop-knocks-out-wanderlei-silva.gif

20f2x4.gif

Good fight, but I say Cro Cop KOs him in the 2nd round with a left high kick

Right kick hospital

Left kick cemetery

Cro Cop by KO. Ngannou has a punchers chance.

ngannou could sleep him

or cro cop by decision

Young CC had catlike reflexes.

Ngannou fights are hard to predict because that monstrous power is a hell of an equalizer, but technically he has absolutely nothing for cro cop and I think he'd get stopped more times than not.

Cro Cop would use caution and precision to pick apart the more powerful foe, and would win more often than not. Maybe it'd go in a similar way to his fight with Bob Sapp.

I think Mirko would chop those legs off, and target the body. Of course, Ngannou can always land heavy and be done. But Mirko also just needs one well placed kick to the body or the legs and Francis would be in entirely a new land, and lose considerable power. Nobody in the UFC currently has the kind of surgical striking that Mirko had, or power with the legs.

Cro Crop was roided out. Francis is a clean fighter I think. Give Francis some roids and that would be entertaining.

Lotta nostalgia in this thread.

My money would be firmly on big black boogie man

Mirko takes it imo way more technical and danm quick in his prime of course anyone could get caught against Ngannou but 8/10 I have Cro Cop taking it by ko.

Chopped with leg kicks, lanced with straight lefts and obliterated with the LHK.

These prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

Ngannou would separate Cro Cop from the living with something nasty imo.

Back