How would Reem’s record be if he had a granite chin and amazing recovery be?

Maybe a slightly better record. HW is still the head-down, eyes-closed, haymakers, 3-minutes-of-total-endurance division...so, not much would be different.

Jarl

A lot of guys would be legendary if they had that

How about he learns more effective defense

What a stupid thread
Nobody asked you to post in my thread you can, go find a Conor thread to fap in.

How would Saenchai fair in MMA if he had Marcello Garcia's ground game? That's the real question.

Imagine Khabib with Mayweather's boxing? He would never get touched!

Ok, next person.

Always wondered. Weird ass thread but at least it’s not the same old Conor shit that plagues the front page.

Sorry, it’s late and I’m restless and bored as fuck. Just wondering what you fellow incel Sherbros think.
How would mighty mouses record be if he was 6 ft 5?

Yeah he’s developed a weird tendency to throw loopy strikes from angles where he has a poor ability to react defensively. When, while he was with GG, it was all short hooks and vicious knees. I mean he made this work in MMA, just watch his fight against Todd Duffee.

I really have no idea what could have happened that would have caused such a titanic shift in his striking technique. I would think those techniques would be etched in stone.

Greg jackson

He'd be undefeated and he'd still be on all the horse meat, because even USADA wouldn't dare test him. He'd produce so much testosterone, he'd go on a beserking rampage and separate every gorilla in captivity or in the wild from his/her soul with his bare hands, just so he can be the ultimate affa. REEM SMASH!!!!!

How would Saenchai fair in MMA if he had Marcello Garcia's ground game? That's the real question.
how would Marcelo Garcia's record be if he had Saenchai's stand up game be?

<BC1>

How would his record be if he won all of his fights...by ko.

The same as Conor's if he had a gas tank, Jones' if he was off PEDs, or Elias' if he had power.

Completely hypothetical.

His chin isn't the problem, it's his striking defence.

His knockouts all come from being sloppy... The Ngannou KO especially, but he generally wings his elbows, and gets caught with his hands then after throwing big left hand punches because he never repositions... He's also incredibly flat footed.

It's amazing he makes mistakes like this having been fighting for so long. This is schoolboy level:

20f2x4.gif

Be

Lately it looks like he has been scared to commit, you can see he pulls back when he throws the overhand unless his plan was to fake the right. Against Rozenstruick he couldn't commit to takedowns but largely yes, his striking defense has always been an issue. Against Browne & Bigfoot, he basically just put his hands down and let them tee off.

His chin isn't the problem, it's his striking defence.

His knockouts all come from being sloppy... The Ngannou KO especially, but he generally wings his elbows, and gets caught with his hands then after throwing big left hand punches because he never repositions... He's also incredibly flat footed.

It's amazing he makes mistakes like this having been fighting for so long. This is schoolboy level:

20f2x4.gif

Be
He had a solid defense in his K1 days. I think as a result of his Ubereem days he is so used in just steamrolling people that he forgot how to properly throw a punch. Also Ngannou has an amazing chin. These were hard punches. A lot of people would have retreated instead of counter.

He might have more wins, but mileage could also be way worse. People like to rag on all his tko/ko finishes against him. But he rarely is taking a throttling when he does get finished. Just kind of either gets caught quick, or gasses out and gets finished abruptly. But more often than not he's the hammer before these instances happen so he's never receiving a roy nelson like level beating as far as absorption goes.

If - ifs and buts were candy and nuts then everyday would be Christmas.

If he had moose"s chin, hed probably be greatest heavyweight of all time. However we can hypothetical any 1 shortcoming of any mma great and end up spitting out same sentence.

Last edited:
Reem with Roy Nelson's chin and durability would be a hell of a fighter

If he had those things, would he still be a HW or would he have had confidence in his abilities at 205?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back