How would you rank Conor Mcgregor's losses, from most to least humiliating?

lmao the cope is STRONG with this one.

Usually conor fans try to be entertaining by saying ridiculous ass shit,but this is just sad. He actually believes Khabib absolutley besmirching the "undersized" (heheee) conor wasnt embarassing. That the dude was literally taunting him while pouding him into street pizza wasnt demoralizing,that him saying "its only business" because Khabib's hostility broke him wasnt emasculating. Bizzaro world

Did you guys even watch Conor's documentary and see him backstage after?

Oh he was fine! not embarassed one bit

I hate Conor, his a total dick.

No fighter likes to lose. If losing is the metric of being humiliating then sure, but I have respect for any fighter who gets in the Octagon.

I hate Conor, his a total dick.

No fighter likes to lose. If losing is the metric of being humiliating then sure, but I have respect for any fighter who gets in the Octagon.
I think most of us respect Conor's fighting abilities and accomplishments.
The main reason people crap on him for losing is because of his non stop trash talk and disrespecting of opponents. I rarely see anyone diss or make fun of Poirier or Gathje for tapping to Khabib or Charles for tapping to Islam because they are humble and respectful during the pre fight build up

The main reason people crap on him for losing is because of his non stop trash talk and disrespecting of opponents. I rarely see anyone diss or make fun of Poirier or Gathje for tapping to Khabib or Charles for tapping to Islam because they are humble and respectful during the pre fight build up
Yeah he makes himself a target with his antics.

All part of the fight game. His antics have resulted in being the highest paid. Thats the reward and it only encourages others to try the same behaviour.

I'm not a Conor fan. I would rather we (Sherdog) let him go. In his prime I enjoyed watching his fights. That's the past.

This thread is what it is. But Conor handled that broken leg situation well. I've seen broken legs before but no one still focus on the situation like that before. Mental fortitude? Socipath?

What do you think?
46 lol even more pathetic

I'll just include his losses in the UFC and boxing.

Here is my order, and reasons for it

1) Khabib
Now there shouldn't be any shame from losing to possibly the LW GOAT, but it was the constant cheating + relentless trash talk which backfired on Conor + the magnitude of the fight.

-During the lead up, Conor attacked Khabib's bus, told him he would have been dead if he got off, called him a glass jawed rat, called his father a coward, called him an amateur, basically talked an astronomical amount of trash
-During the fight, he was outgrappled, knocked down by a wrestler, taken down multiple times, ground and pounded and choked out. He was warned by Herb Dean many times for grabbing the fence and other stuff. As if the beating wasn't enough, one of Khabib's corner jumped in and sucker punched Conor too.
0_GettyImages-1047462078.jpg

2. Nate Diaz 1
Conor talked mad trash, predicted that Nate would panic wrestle but it was the other way around. Nate definitely took away that aura Conor had after dethroning Aldo. Plus Nate had 11 days notice to fight, and Conor had excuses such as fighting guys 3 times the size of him

0_UFC-196-McGregor-v-Diaz.jpg

3. Dustin Poirier (3rd fight)
Poirier had a dominant position and pounded him on the ground quite a bit. I would have listed this as 4th most embarrassing, but seeing Conor's post fight interview bumped it into 3rd place. Threatening to take the fight outside like a thug, and yelling about DP's wife while slumped on the ground was pretty bad
GettyImages-1328085235-1.jpg

4. Poirier 2 - DP is a beast, and Conor didn't talk much trash in the build up if i remember correctly, but fans still mocked him mercilessly

maxresdefault.jpg

5. Mayweather in boxing - I don't think this was humiliating at all. For someone with a 0-0 pro boxing record, lasting 8 rounds with one of the greatest boxers in this generation is pretty good, even if Floyd carried him. This fight didn't affect his legacy or aura much, plus it made him richer than ever

That's my personal ranking of Conor's losses from most embarrassing to least. How about yours?

IMHO, none of them are embarrassing. He's a literal real life badass who is fighting for money, is a hundred millionaire and is still more suave and charismatic than any one us can imagine. I don't think embarrassing is the right word because no one on this site or even in the ufc can compare to his accomplishments as a human.

In reality Dustin 3 was the only slightly embarrassing one because Conor talked so much shit and should have won.

I don't understand how Khabib one is embarrassing, everyone bullies Muslim's but Khabib is one of the most dominant fighters ever, he did the same to everyone he faced.

I think people referring to his losses as embarrassing come across as a bit forced and bitter. It's ok to admit Conor has won at life and is more successful than your favourite fighter at life

Khabib definitively. He made Conor ask for mercy.

"It's only business"

He was scared.

Reactions: HHJ
IMHO, none of them are embarrassing. He's a literal real life badass who is fighting for money, is a hundred millionaire and is still more suave and charismatic than any one us can imagine. I don't think embarrassing is the right word because no one on this site or even in the ufc can compare to his accomplishments as a human.

In reality Dustin 3 was the only slightly embarrassing one because Conor talked so much shit and should have won.

I don't understand how Khabib one is embarrassing, everyone bullies Muslim's but Khabib is one of the most dominant fighters ever, he did the same to everyone he faced.

I think people referring to his losses as embarrassing come across as a bit forced and bitter. It's ok to admit Conor has won at life and is more successful than your favourite fighter at life

Badass? Conor is a pathetic, insecure piece of shit. He should be in jail. Human garbage.

Without a doubt, it was diaz. I have said, from fucking day 1, there is nothing elite about this guy except for marketing. Then...hah, punch drunk diaz hits him with one of his pepper punches and wobbles this elite striker.

Losing to khabib was absolutely inevitable.

Dustin just got better.

Other than aldos ko loss, conor has had tkos and soft ones at that.

That said, hes not boring, so yes, I'd rather have him than not. This show is a waste of his and our time. Just sign a fucking fight.

I think Diaz 1/ Poirier 2 are equally embarassing. He was supposed to run through Diaz and that was the fight that first exposed a lot of his weaknesses. Lack of cardio, ground game, etc. I think the fact that he got knocked out in the Dustin fight puts it about on par with Diaz 1 despite Dustin being a better opponent, the layoff, etc.

He was always going to lose to Khabib. Poirier 3 he can pretty easily make the case that it was just "injury".

Conor screaming nonsense about Poirier's wife while he's helpless on the cage floor with a broken leg was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen a fighter do. Absolutely desperate to feel some kind of power or success in the situation.
weird take. most people found that pretty badass. then again, most people get regular sex

I think the overwhelming evidence is that losing in front of millions is humiliating and depressing to most fighters.

aldo-4-752x501.jpg

collage-maker-19-may-2023-09-45-am-3950.jpg

daniel-cormier-cry.gif

UFC-167-Johny-Hendricks-vs-GSP.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Depressing yes. Not sure how you got humiliating?

Conor isn't even in comparison or competition with anyone but the top most 300 famous and successful people on the earth.

Us cringing at him or feeling embarrassed is like you walking past a homeless person and him judging you, like who gives an f about some nobody''s

Honestly zero of those losses were humiliating... he made tons of money and continued his brand.... none of those fighters are Cody Mckenzie or some shit we are looking at top 10 all times lightweights.

Khabib fight was a testament to Conor's greatness. He was ice cold coming off a two year layoff. Held fresh round 1 khabib in complete neutral stifling his entire offense, kept the 3rd round standing and won on judges cards, khabibs first unanimous round lost (ignoring the blatant tibau gift).

I think we all know what prime motivated Conor would have done to a khabib. It's too bad khabib cut so much weight and couldn't fight regularly enough so we had to get Eddie Alvarez

Most people are morons. Then again, you are probabilistically like most people.
Most people are morons. Then again, you are probabilistically like most people.
Its a subjective opnion. You can't be a moron for having it.

You're playing dumb too. He's a professional mma fighter who broke his leg in a fight but still showed grit and heart - something we haven't seen from other people.

99.999% of the world is crying, wincing, whining, and certainly not giving an interview after that. To pretend it isn't tough is just cringey and bitter hate lol.

Depressing yes. Not sure how you got humiliating?

Conor isn't even in comparison or competition with anyone but the top most 300 famous and successful people on the earth.

Us cringing at him or feeling embarrassed is like you walking past a homeless person and him judging you, like who gives an f about some nobody''s

Judging a person's worth by their fame and fortune speaks more about your idiotic standards and system of values than about Conor.

Back