How would you submit a Pitbull?

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
So recently, I've been seeing a lot of these vids where Pitbulls attack a dog or a human, and bystanders can't do shit about it.
My first thought was "Why don't you just choke it from behind?"
So now I wonder, would a RNC or any other sub work on a Pitbull? If so, which ones would be the best for this kind of a situation?

So recently, I've been seeing a lot of these vids where Pitbulls attack a dog or a human, and bystanders can't do shit about it.
My first thought was "Why don't you just choke it from behind?"
So now I wonder, would a RNC or any other sub work on a Pitbull? If so, which ones would be the best for this kind of a situation?
Check its oil

Take a shit in a bag then put it over the dogs head.
Do that to the owner also.

All jokes aside...

Collar choke.

For real that's how you stop a dog attack if you need to.

Full hand in the collar, lift, twist.

No collar? Mata leo.

Trying any kind of choke will give it the chance to bite your face or your balls. Your best chance would be to run and kick its head as hard as you can and hope it goes limp. If it doesnt it will attack you and try to latch on to you, give it your forearm so at least you can kind of control its positioning while it mangles you. At this point you have to rip its eyes out before it does too much damage.

Trying any kind of choke will give it the chance to bite your face or your balls. Your best chance would be to run and kick its head as hard as you can and hope it goes limp. If it doesnt it will attack you and try to latch on to you, give it your forearm so at least you can kind of control its positioning while it mangles you. At this point you have to rip its eyes out before it does too much damage.

giving it your arm voluntarily is a bad idea. I have a friend who’s a pretty larger guy and tougher guy in general. Ex marine infantry. His wife has a smaller dog and he was walking it one day. A larger dog (he said probably pit mix) ran up the street out of no where with no collar on or owner in sight. It stopped briefly in front of his dog and sniffed it at then just decided to attack it. Wound it picking it up in his mouth.

My friend’s first instinct was to punch the dog so that he did, very hard. He knows how to throw a punch. He said he hit the dog about 2 or 3 times and although the attacking dog dropped his wife’s dog he said it felt like he was punching a brick and didn’t really hurt the dog. Seriously look at a pit (or any other large dog)‘s head. Their head is a lot more dense than a humans.

He said the dog then attacked him so he put his forearm out and started hitting it all over while it tried to drag him down. He did wind up fighting it off but it fucked his arm up pretty good. He had to get an insane amount of stitches but what struck me is he said the dr told him it was a miracle that his radial artery wasn’t nicked due to how deep the dog tore into him.

Dogs have a crazy bite force and in general real sharp teeth. I’m no expect on fighting off a dog but what I took from that is don’t let a big dog voluntarily bite you if at all you can avoid it. Soccer kicks and such might be a better option.

Last edited:
This guy uses a RNC/shortchoke.

i saw my brother do nearly the same thing to a pitbull who was attacking his dog. he didn't choke it unconscious because the owner got there, but he choked it hard enough the dog literally started pissing all over the place. i think it was because it thought it was going to die.

Back