Howard Stern: biggest sell out celebrity in history?

At least he did it for 100s of millions. People out here doing it for a lot less

He did a lot of douchebag things . Wasnt he the cause of that Different Strokes' girl to committing suicide a day after being on his show?

He did a lot of douchebag things . Wasnt he the cause of that Different Strokes' girl to committing suicide a day after being on his show?
I don’t know, was he?

There was that time a guy called about to jump off a bridge and Howard convinced him not to kill himself.

One of the top comments nails it, and it's 8 years old. This forum isn't the only place where people have been feeling this way about Howard...
helloriggghttt9601 on YouTube said:
This is when Howard Stern was real. No stories about Nobu, no droning on endlessly about AGT, no talking about big shot celebrity friends and a supermodel wife. He used to be than man of the people.

This guy has became everything he was against in his early days. He used to be good. Getting chicks on the sybian, getting big name chicks to answer sexual questions and/or strip nude, spoke his mind, and didn't care who was offended. Now he is an intolerable douche/kept man by his whale toothed wife.

I'm sure he knows his past actions could get him cancelled real quick, but you live by the sword and die by the sword. He paid and filmed a poor chick in need of money to fuck Hank the angry Dorf who had fresh skidmarks in his underwear....girl was an emotional wreck the whole time and Howard loved it.

I can't think of a bigger farce than Stern. I also don't like how he did Artie dirty after he saved the show for Howard. No one cares about Robin's entitled boring fat ass or Fred.......for whatever he apparently contributes to the show? The same exact sounding voice over in every skit and fart noises?

Change or get canceled.

He changed!

Sellout?

Yes

I didn’t hear that. I’d be surprised but not all that surprised. Hated when he’d bring her on the show.
She may be the reason for his change. He’s pussy whipped totally.
He's been basically keeping her hostage since 2020 lol

I don’t know, was he?

There was that time a guy called about to jump off a bridge and Howard convinced him not to kill himself.
"On May 7, 1999, the day before she died, Plato appeared on The Howard Stern Show. She spoke about her life, discussing her financial problems and past run-ins with the law. She admitted to being a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, but claimed she had been sober for more than ten years by that point and was not using any drugs, with the exception of prescribed painkillers due to the recent extraction of her wisdom teeth.[45] Many callers to the show insulted Plato and questioned her sobriety, which angered and provoked her, and she defiantly offered to take a drug test on the air. Some callers, as well as host Howard Stern, came to Plato's defense, though Stern also referred to himself as "an enabler" and sarcastically offered Plato drugs.[39] Although she allowed a hair to be cut for the test, Stern later claimed she asked for it back after the interview.[46]"

I also blame that alcoholic bum Stuttering John, he was still screening phone calls at that time I believe

"On May 7, 1999, the day before she died, Plato appeared on The Howard Stern Show. She spoke about her life, discussing her financial problems and past run-ins with the law. She admitted to being a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, but claimed she had been sober for more than ten years by that point and was not using any drugs, with the exception of prescribed painkillers due to the recent extraction of her wisdom teeth.[45] Many callers to the show insulted Plato and questioned her sobriety, which angered and provoked her, and she defiantly offered to take a drug test on the air. Some callers, as well as host Howard Stern, came to Plato's defense, though Stern also referred to himself as "an enabler" and sarcastically offered Plato drugs.[39] Although she allowed a hair to be cut for the test, Stern later claimed she asked for it back after the interview.[46]"

I also blame that alcoholic bum Stuttering John, he was still screening phone calls at that time I believe
I don’t think you can blame them. Who even knows if it was a suicide or accidental od

Uh they're all fuckin sellouts. Especially a guy like Howard who only ever cared about money and fame to begin with.

Uh they're all fuckin sellouts. Especially a guy like Howard who only ever cared about money and fame to begin with.
He's never been anyone’s monkey man.

Back