How's your hairline holding up?

I'm 35, and my hairline is doing OK. But luckily I have a full set of thick hair, so getting made fun of in high school for being hairy doesn't seem too bad when I look at my classmates on facebook and realize they all look 10 years older than me now.

Hairline is solid. Have a good family history but i still remain proactive because I’m on TRT.

I use a ketoconozole shampoo called “regenepure DR,” thick & full biotin Conditioner with castor oil and Microneedling once a week.

i refuse to use minoxidil or finasterise

Last edited:
41,all is well.

YU8.gif

Harambe-esque.

My hair is barely hanging on. It's so fucking annoying at this stage because I look and feel a whole lot better without it, but there's still enough hair that it makes shaving it bald all the time too much of a hassle lol.

Hopefully it goes eventually though. I've always had really shitty looking hair lol.

33, thought I was a goner but it caught itself thank God.
67k9uce2e6s41.png

I grew my hair out now and I look like damn near like every other 20 year old dude.

Not so well for me. Really losing it up top. Used to have really thick hair when I was younger which I hated, but now it has gone too far the opposite way :(

Been thinking about just getting rid of it for a while, but I hate having to do upkeep with my hair, and if I shave it all off it would take a lot of time to keep it that way.

I didn't win the hair genetic lottery. My dad has full head of hair at 58, but my grandpa and mom's brothers gave up and went bald in mid-late 20's

I'm 25 and I'm starting to notice thinning hair on my temple. When I grow it out a bit, it's not bad, but I'll still keep rocking the buzz cut. I'm not a fan of my curly hair.

Last edited:
I’m not 42 yet like some of you (im 29), and it’s slightly starting to thin in the front and the line is holding but I’m starting to see weakness forming in the edges. I think genetically I should be good for a while but I’ve always had thick hair so the thinning is enough to warrant some concerning thought.

My prayers and condolences for those who have been lost in the field, I find hair to be very empowering personally.

I’m not 42 yet like some of you (im 29), and it’s slightly starting to thin in the front and the line is holding but I’m starting to see weakness forming in the edges. I think genetically I should be good for a while but I’ve always had thick hair so the thinning is enough to warrant some concerning thought.

My prayers and condolences for those who have been lost in the field, I find hair to be very empowering personally.

I had long hair in my twenties,and shaved it off around 25 - 26,and kept to shaving it bald.

I started growing my hair long again at 37 because I figured its a last chance,let me enjoy it. Now that I have it,I hope I can keep it as long as I can,but if it starts to go,Im O.K. With goin back to bald,cos i'm comfortable with it,already.

If it goes grey,ill prob keep it. Depends.

I didn't win the hair genetic lottery. My dad has full head of hair at 58, but my grandpa and mom's brothers gave up and went bald in mid-late 20's

I'm 25 and I'm starting to notice thinning hair on my temple. When I grow it out a bit, it's not bad, but I'll still keep rocking the buzz cut. I'm not a fan of my curly hair.
My dad's side of the family all went grey early and my cousin who is my age went bald and grey a few yrs ago. My mom's side never lose their hair,and the greys come late. I benefited greatly from this.

When I ask, this is what people answer...

Back