HS Shooting in Washington St.

Ban the banning of banning ban's that had already been banned.

tim-and-eric-universe-o.gif

...but seriously, stop shooting people kids...

WoW will be along soon to say it never actually happened.

Well I for one hope the media once again turns the douchebag shooter into a celebrity. Because that will certainly help to reduce the occurrence of this mass shooting phenomenon.

this sucks. does anyone know what kind of gun he had?

I blame the anti-bullying campaign... young men are growing up these days without learning the ability to cope with social conflict. It's best that boys work out these anger/aggression issues with schoolyard scraps in grade school, because once they become teens and young men things get a lot more serious.

Bet the shooter played video games. They should be banned.

Kid shot the other over a girl, fuck just the other day a crazy fucker went on a spree with an AR shooting up police stations as I was leaving work in the area ,now this , and they say ban guns, how are normal civilians meant to protect their families ?

Well I for one hope the media once again turns the douchebag shooter into a celebrity. Because that will certainly help to reduce the occurrence of this mass shooting phenomenon.

Don't worry. Just saw the shooter's pictures and name on msnbc. God damnit, media.

Last edited:
Buddy of mines went to school there. I used to live a few miles from. Sad to hear :/

The media says the shooter is a Tea Party member but covers up the evidence that he's an extremist left wacko in 3..... 2.... 1....

Back