Huge professional athlete (Shaq, Wilt) vs UFC top HW fighter at openweight?

Imagine Stipe vs Ngannou.

If Ngannoundidnt land anything and was taken down and GnPd KOd clean inside a round.

Then put your finger in your butthole and smell it.

Hong Man Choi was diseased man. By contrast Shaq and Wilt- freaks of nature. Read, please, about their lifting training and other info (no offense). So its different apexes of human population.I doubt any MMA fighter ever (including Ngannou) would come close to them by power and strenght.

could a guy, who trains fighting for a living, beat a guy who trains basketball for a living ?
hmmmm....
even other people who train fighting cant beat MMA guys (james toney comes to mind)

could a guy, who trains fighting for a living, beat a guy who trains basketball for a living ?
hmmmm....
even other people who train fighting cant beat MMA guys (james toney comes to mind)
Weight classes existed for a reason.
Could Conor beat Lebron?

Who knows really, but Jones is the best we've ever seen. I have no idea who could beat him in a cage fight.
Yeah but what could a clean jones do? I seriously don't think he would have been nearly as dominant without that special sauce.

Could Conor beat Lebron?
I would say yes he could beat Lebron. It would be tough for a while but James doesn't know enough and it would catch up to him after a while.

I would say yes he could beat Lebron. It would be tough for a while but James doesn't know enough and it would catch up to him after a while.
Im very doubt , honestly.

They are one-of-a billion athletes. Freaks of nature. Their strenght is unmatched my any fighter.
Why UFC have a weight limit for HW how do you think? Look at what Ngannou did being very raw and unexperienced specimen.

Ngannou is like 6ft 5 max, he's not comparable to Wilt or Shaq in dimensions anyway, or do you just have a hard on for big Black guys?

The NBA is not hogging every 6ft 5 + athlete in the world, the very notion is ludicrous. There are a tiny number of NBA players relative to population sizes. If dudes that size were the best at fighting, we'd know it already, not be discussing the "possibilities" and hypotheticals on the internet.

1 in a Billion athletes? not even a billion people play basketball and we've already seen at least 2 of them by your own standards, so something is off with your numbers.

The HW limit is outdated, but guess what it'll probably never change because they are still waiting for fighters that big to be competitive with the smaller guys lol.

Hong Man Choi was diseased man. By contrast Shaq and Wilt- freaks of nature. Read, please, about their lifting training and other info (no offense). So its different apexes of human population.I doubt any MMA fighter ever (including Ngannou) would come close to them by power and strenght.
That was pre-brain operation Hong Man Choi. He later had his tumor removed and his hormones suffered and he lost a lot of muscle mass. This was back when he was a monster.

But yeah, Wilt was a true once ever athlete. So fast and so strong for a 7 footer. He could jump so damn high too. His flying knee would have been hell to stop. Lol.

Could Conor beat Lebron?

yeah, by simply evading lebrons amateur punches, taking him down and submitting him

if you trained BJJ, you would know how simple it is to submit a noob regardless of weight class

Ngannou is like 6ft 5 max, he's not comparable to Wilt or Shaq in dimensions anyway, or do you just have a hard on for big Black guys?

The NBA is not hogging every 6ft 5 + athlete in the world, the very notion is ludicrous. There are a tiny number of NBA players relative to population sizes. If dudes that size were the best at fighting, we'd know it already, not be discussing the "possibilities" and hypotheticals on the internet.

1 in a Billion athletes? not even a billion people play basketball and we've already seen at least 2 of them by your own standards, so something is off with your numbers.

The HW limit is outdated, but guess what it'll probably never change because they are still waiting for fighters that big to be competitive with the smaller guys lol.

Basketball is much more payed sport, especially back in the day, so even if they are marvellows at fighting and basketball, they choose basketball. And the fact Ngannou isnt near them by height tell us that maybe they would be much more dominant that he is.

Fighters could already be built like that if it was ideal

Nothing that special about Wilt and Shaq, Aside from the fact They are good at BASKETBALL

Shaq has no fighting instincts, got his ass kicked by a fat Charles Barkley.

But if he trained in his prime, who knows? Same with Wilt. Actually Wilt was legendarily strong. I'd say they could be something with training.

The MMA fighters win against the untrained man, even great athletes like Shaq or Lebron. Now if Shaq or Lebron were learning MMA instead of playing basketball, a great coach like Jackson would have turned them into the greatest champions the sport has ever seen.

Even the most mediocre MMA fighter can take you down and submit you easily if you have never trained before.

The MMA fighters wins against the untrained man, even great athletes like Shaq or Lebron. Now if Shaq or Lebron were learning MMA instead of playing basketball, a great coach like Jackson would have turned them into the greatest champions the sport has ever seen.

Yep, look at how big a role length plays in boxing and kickboxing. Top kick boxers are 6'6". Top boxers are right there: Joshua, Klitskho, Fury, Wilder. I imagine a long, super athletic NBA player would be like Deontay in boxing: the length is too much to deal with. But they have to be long AND athletic because long and SLOW is a liability.

The reason we doubt super tall guys would do well in MMA because we have Frankenstein freaks like Hong Man Choi and Struve ruining it for us. These two are BELOW average in terms of athleticism that's why they can't do much not only in MMA but any other sports. Think of Lebron as an even better version of Deontay Wilder. He can do damage with the right training.

We've had Hong-man Choi an actual giant freak of nature, Semmy Schilt a huge kickboxer, we've had sumo wrestlers like Kōji Kitao, giant muscled guys like Nathan Jones, the world's strongest man, and Brock Lesnar who would ragdoll the guys you've mentioned. None of them have been champs, even with years of training. Even Ngannou, who people keep acting like he hasn't trained a day in his life, he's been learning mma for half of a decade now. He might not get any better, ever.

Who knows really, but Jones is the best we've ever seen. I have no idea who could beat him in a cage fight.
His NFL brothers whooped his ass all the time. He's gone on record admitting to it

Fighters could already be built like that if it was ideal

Nothing that special about Wilt and Shaq, Aside from the fact They are good at BASKETBALL

No offense, but this is ignorant. These are 2 of the most impressive athletes who have ever lived, particularly Wilt. Do some research on him. World class speed, strength, & agility in a 7'1 package. No one in MMA is even remotely close.

Back