Hulk hogan proves that the product of UFC is no different than WWE

Sms_productions713

It can’t rain all the time
@Orange
Reaction score
So if you see what he says is wrong with the product today, it’s the same problems UFC has today compared to the stars and product back then.

So both products are pretty much “virtually identical”<goldie>

I don't think he "proves" that as much as you just interpret it that way

Other sports have long practiced the business of homogonizing the singular athlete in an effort to keep big stars from gaining leverage, whatever leverage that may be. I'm too lazy to look it up, but Warren Sapp used to complain about the NFL's helmet policy of not allowing players to take off their helmet while on the field. He claimed it was a way of dehumanizing the player and not allowing them to maximize their sponsor and marketing potential. From the NFL's perspective, the thinking is "it's our fucking league and we're not going to let one superstar get bigger than the sport."

Good memories of a beautiful bygone era and different world.

3047655e2abb14f6c58e2a00514b5a2b.gif

Well considering most of the old heads bitch about the same exact things, kinda shows he did in a way
Yes, but that's not really proof. you see when we talk about better, now the WWE is a stronger product than it was before. because the loss of huge stars, Like Rock, Stone cold, Foley, Hogan and other big draws. We as the Fan perfer the aspect of seeing an attraction, And when vince moved out of that direction they lost a part of their audience, while gaining a new larger one mostly made from women and children now.

Yes, but that's not really proof. you see when we talk about better, now the WWE is a stronger product than it was before. because the loss of huge stars, Like Rock, Stone cold, Foley, Hogan and other big draws. We as the Fan perfer the aspect of seeing an attraction, And when vince moved out of that direction they lost a part of their audience, while gaining a new larger one mostly made from women and children now.
I just think it was better when it was more about the fighters than the ufc. I think more fighters and events took away that. It was also about gym wars as well which made it even more fun.

Ken shamrock said it best for his Tito fight

To each his own. I mean I do get it and it is I guess necessary for long term

Back