Hulk Hogan vs John Cena (Primes) -- Who Wins?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I personally think the Hulk takes it. John Cena relies on his power and Hogan just hulks up in response to power . I think it takes a guy with more intelligence such as Eddie Guerrero to take out Hogan. Less power but more agility and more importantly brains. What do you think?

Cena would have to turn heel so Hogan beats him with the legdrop in a slight comedy style brawl at 12:43
Book it

I personally think the Hulk takes it. John Cena relies on his power and Hogan just hulks up in response to power . I think it takes a guy with more intelligence such as Eddie Guerrero to take out Hogan. Less power but more agility and more importantly brains. What do you think?
It's a shame Hogan was just a little too old for this match. I think it would have been a fun dream match. In his prime Hogan was getting the w over everyone except maybe Rock or Austin. Eddie would be squashed by Hogan.

In a shoot I don't know I don't really consider either as tough guys so maybe whoever landed the first big punch.

Shoot? Nakamura. ADR.
I have a hard time seeing either of the first two giving Lashley any trouble let alone Shamrock or Severn.

It's a shame Hogan was just a little too old for this match. I think it would have been a fun dream match. In his prime Hogan was getting the w over everyone except maybe Rock or Austin. Eddie would be squashed by Hogan.

In a shoot I don't know I don't really consider either as tough guys so maybe whoever landed the first big punch.

I have a hard time seeing either of the first two giving Lashley any trouble let alone Shamrock or Severn.

I'd take Lashley over prime Shamrock and MAYBE Severn. I'd definitely take ADR or Nak over Ken Shamrock. Severn would grind to a win.

I'd take Lashley over prime Shamrock and MAYBE Severn. I'd definitely take ADR or Nak over Ken Shamrock. Severn would grind to a win.
Maybe I agree with the first part it is a big jump in years after all. I really can't see that second part at all. Coked up Del Rio vs broken down Ken might be fun though.

Maybe I agree with the first part it is a big jump in years after all. I really can't see that second part at all. Coked up Del Rio vs broken down Ken might be fun though.

I was talking talking about prime.

Royce who was the runt of the family beat prime Ken and Nak has 50lbs on Royce as well as a solid black belt and striking ability. 2017 Nak would probably Jon Jones 2017 Ken. So would ADR after a night of Vegas whores and a bucket of coke.

I think the twin referee angle with Andre was the only time Hogan was pinned from at least '84 through the mid 90's
And even then he wasnt really pinned since he raised his shoulder after a 1 count and the ref screwjobbed him

I was talking talking about prime.

Royce who was the runt of the family beat prime Ken and Nak has 50lbs on Royce as well as a solid black belt and striking ability. 2017 Nak would probably Jon Jones 2017 Ken. So would ADR after a night of Vegas whores and a bucket of coke.
Sure but there is no shame in that and Ken arguably won the second fight. They could both whip a lot of bigger guys in their prime. Yeah so would a lot of the wwe roster I'd imagine he is a shell now. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be entertaining.

Hogan never let anyone win.

He was very careful about the way he was booked.

Surprised when he jobbed to BILLY KIDMAN in WCW.

LOL

Hogan "Hulks up" and Cena "super cenas."

Don't recall hogan being ddt'd on concrete, no selling it and beating 2 opponents to win like 2 mins later
cena-ddt-floor-summerslam-2010.png

Cena would win but if you're asking who is more willing to take the loss, it's Cena with ease.

Don't recall hogan being ddt'd on concrete, no selling it and beating 2 opponents to win like 2 mins later

Cena would win but if you're asking who is more willing to take the loss, it's Cena with ease.
I thought that was bullshit like everyone else but I honestly think his I quit match with Orton is the worst case of it. Can't believe people in this thread and the dirt sheet guys were putting that over.

^ This. Hulk was in a different tier than Cena, both as an individual wrestler and in legacy.

Lol u can see me in this picture right under the wwe logo in the white tshirt

Hogan would only job if he was about to go and make a terrible film...and even then he would totally do what he did to Warrior even more so to Cena. There would be a kickout directly after 3, Hogan would show no signs of being hurt as he pops up throwing a peace sign at the ref and sadly shaking his head.
If there's no movie look to the Randy Savage feud. Cena is like Savage in the fact that he will lose clean when he is told to. Cena jobs clean after a leg drop- THEN they form the MEGA SPINNERS where they team up to win via countout over money inc who keeps the belts.
The important thing to remember is: HOGAN DOES NOT CLEANLY JOB

Back