Social Hunter Biden repeatedly used n-word in leaked text message

What do u expect? Hunter is a crackhead ‍♂️♂️♂️

How can they even tell each other apart? I can’t now that Korea got first world status and they can afford to dress nicely.

It's not that hard really. Different mannerisms, clothing style/trends are different, language, and there are some physical differences in the face. It's not 100%, but you can often tell.
I'm pretty sure I could often pick out a non-American white guy. And I can tell on sight that the Nigerians in Tokyo aren't American, even though some of them will pretend that they are. It's the same thing with Asians. You'll know if you're around people long enough.

Jesus - why are you people so obsessed with Hunter Biden?

If he's done bad stuff - send him to jail. Guess what - it doesn't mean JOE Biden has done bad stuff, he will still be the president.

Flip the table - Ivana and Jared and Eric and Don Jr. - if they've done bad stuff - send them to jail, doesn't mean Trump has done bad stuff.

His father literally campaigned against ending segregation, nothing surprising about his son showing racist behavior.

Another laptop stolen ... I can't wait until Biden tells citizens on how to raise their kids..

I know he lost your votes for president liberals..

Another laptop stolen ... I can't wait until Biden tells citizens on how to raise their kids..

I know he lost your votes for president liberals..

Lol wow this guy is a train carrier getting into a train wreck. This level of corruption should bring down multiple people but here it all gets cleaned up and covered up

Last edited:
Lol wow this guy is a train carrier getting into a train wreck. This elk so if corruption should bring down people’s be here it all gets cleaned up and covered up
If this was one of Trump sons people would not talk about COVID at all right now ...

Back