Crime Hunter Biden's Business Partners Testify Under Oath

MetaIIica

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
STOP DEFLECTING EVERYTHING TO DONALD TRUMP THIS IS ABOUT JOE BIDENS CORRUPTION THANKS! I know it might be hard for some of you to go 5 minutes without mentioning Donald Trump but this is about the Biden family.

BHR Partners is a Chinese private equity firm. The company was renamed to BHR Partners Equity Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd. on May 31, 2023. Wikipedia
Owners: Bohai Industrial Investment Fund; Harvest Fund Management; Rosemont Seneca Bohai; Thornton Group LLC
Founded: 2013
AUM: CN¥12 billion (April 2017)
Founder: Hunter Biden
Headquarters:
Beijing, China

The truth will prevail (hopefully) and all these disinformation agents on this thread want to completely ignore Joe Bidens corruption and focus (as per usual) on donald trump instead. The majority of people with an IQ above 90 know the truth and can see through the veil and we can see through your bullshit too. You call Bobulinski and Galanis uncredible witnesses but trust every word of 'Lev Parnas' as if he's a beacon of truth.

STOP DEFLECTING EVERYTHING TO DONALD TRUMP THIS IS ABOUT JOE BIDENS CORRUPTION THANKS!

Last edited:
On May 19, 2017, Hunter Biden and Bobulinski had a confrontation over the SinoHawk deal. WhatsApp messages show Biden invoking Bobulinski’s ties to Vekselberg, blasting him as immature and insulting, and at one point threatening to break his jaw.

“I’ll say it one final time. I don’t care how much money you’ve made what teams you were captain of or how many soulless oligarchs you call friend,” Hunter Biden wrote. “Money doesn’t interest me winning is ephemeral and fleeting and I have no interest spending my days on a super yacht measuring my dick with the people on the super yacht next to me.”

Biden continued, “I care about one thing. My family. And your demands make me uncomfortable and you’re [sic] insults remind me of the shit the captain of the lacrosse team said to me in college about my dad right before I broke his fucking jaw. So you’re [sic] choice Tony act like a child and take all your millions of marbles home and throw them at me from afar or sit down like men do and have a discussion face to face. One request though stop the 5th grade group text insults—Jesus my daughters texts are more cogent and mature.”

Bobulinski replied that he and “all the partners around the table” were “trying to protect u and your family” [sic]. Bobulinski also said that if Hunter Biden ever brought the deal up to his father, he’d likely be waved off.

“[A]nd to add to it, if you are so worried about your family, you wouldn’t be doing this because as u said, all of your dad’s lawyers and any lawyer would advise you and Jim not to touch this with a 100 foot pole,” Bobulinski wrote, referencing Hunter Biden’s uncle, James Biden, who was also involved in SinoHawk.

The deal, of course, fell through. Instead, a separate entity that Hunter Biden co-founded with Chinese investors received $5 million from a CEFC affiliate in August 2017. That company paid Hunter Biden $500,000 up-front, followed by monthly consulting fees of $100,000—payments that the GOP has cast in misleading terms.

Looks like this witness is about as credible as the rest, but has Russia ties in common with the other Russian backed witness.
Enjoy the theater and get back to me when they have something on Ole Man Biden.

On May 19, 2017, Hunter Biden and Bobulinski had a confrontation over the SinoHawk deal. WhatsApp messages show Biden invoking Bobulinski’s ties to Vekselberg, blasting him as immature and insulting, and at one point threatening to break his jaw.

“I’ll say it one final time. I don’t care how much money you’ve made what teams you were captain of or how many soulless oligarchs you call friend,” Hunter Biden wrote. “Money doesn’t interest me winning is ephemeral and fleeting and I have no interest spending my days on a super yacht measuring my dick with the people on the super yacht next to me.”

Biden continued, “I care about one thing. My family. And your demands make me uncomfortable and you’re [sic] insults remind me of the shit the captain of the lacrosse team said to me in college about my dad right before I broke his fucking jaw. So you’re [sic] choice Tony act like a child and take all your millions of marbles home and throw them at me from afar or sit down like men do and have a discussion face to face. One request though stop the 5th grade group text insults—Jesus my daughters texts are more cogent and mature.”

Bobulinski replied that he and “all the partners around the table” were “trying to protect u and your family” [sic]. Bobulinski also said that if Hunter Biden ever brought the deal up to his father, he’d likely be waved off.

“[A]nd to add to it, if you are so worried about your family, you wouldn’t be doing this because as u said, all of your dad’s lawyers and any lawyer would advise you and Jim not to touch this with a 100 foot pole,” Bobulinski wrote, referencing Hunter Biden’s uncle, James Biden, who was also involved in SinoHawk.

The deal, of course, fell through. Instead, a separate entity that Hunter Biden co-founded with Chinese investors received $5 million from a CEFC affiliate in August 2017. That company paid Hunter Biden $500,000 up-front, followed by monthly consulting fees of $100,000—payments that the GOP has cast in misleading terms.

Looks like this witness is about as credible as the rest, but has Russia ties in common with the other Russian backed witness.
What's the source of the message?

What's the source of the message?

They have the Whats App chats between Bobulinski and Hunter.
Seems to me like Bobulinski is another flawed witness in a series of flawed witnesses. The next guy the GOP is bringing up cant even be there live because he is in jail for fraud.
I am thinking of calling Jim Jordan and telling him I have the goods against Biden and see if I can wrangle a free trip to DC, but will wait until baseball season starts, because I have always liked the Stadium the Nationals play in.

lol so you think those texts make bobulinski look bad?

It doesn't matter if they make bobulinski look bad. What matters is that they don't make it look like Joe Biden was selling influence through Hunter since Bobulinski implies that Hunter was doing this without Joe's approval.

you wouldn’t be doing this because as u said, all of your dad’s lawyers and any lawyer would advise you and Jim not to touch this with a 100 foot pole,”

Paints the picture that Hunter and Jim were flying solo because they know they Joe Biden would say "no". And if that's true ("if") then there's no influence peddling. Just Hunter trying to make a fast buck before the old man found out.

Hunter's bad decision making aren't what matters. What matters is if this can be tied to Joe Biden and this text exchange makes clear that Hunter wasn't telling his dad about it.

Makes Ole Man Joe look good. Basically Russia Oligarch's best buddy Bobulinski did not want Ole Man Biden involved because Biden wont go for the deal. He explicitly states Ole Man Joe's lawyers wont go for it.
I thought these hearings was to make a connection to Ole Man Joe doing something illegal, but so far all it has done is make me google a bunch of witnesses who turn out to have major Russian ties.
I think Hunter is a piece of shit, but you need more than that to impeach Ole Man Biden.

In case you missed it the first time

I am really looking for the next witness the GOP is bringing in, that witness is doing his testimony remotely from Jail. That should be a hoot.

Paints the picture that Hunter and Jim were flying solo because they know they Joe Biden would say "no". And if that's true ("if") then there's no influence peddling. Just Hunter trying to make a fast buck before the old man found out.
This could be true for this one instance, but this isn't the only deal. Hunter has been wrapped up in several shady deals that hinged on him being able to provide the right "connections". I don't believe Joe didn't know about any of it, because we do KNOW Joe Biden personally benefited financially.

More broadly, it looks to me like Russia was trying to get Joe to do something they could blackmail or ruin him over, and they saw Hunter as a potential avenue for that, and Joe never came close to biting. But they're trying to run with it anyway. The whole process makes Joe look extremely clean.

BTW, this kind of thing is why I don't like Newsom as a national politician. I don't think he can be trusted to avoid falling into a trap like that.

oops

Chairman Comer: During the 118th Congress, the Oversight Committee has investigated Joe Biden’s involvement in his family’s influence peddling around the world. So let’s start with that. Mr. Bobulinski, was Joe Biden involved with any of your business dealings with Hunter Biden and James Biden?

Mr. Bobulinski: Yes.

Chairman Comer: Was Joe Biden involved in his family’s attempts to sell their access to him?

Mr. Bobulinski: Yes.

Chairman Comer: You set out to form a legitimate business with the Bidens. Did you come to find out that the Biden family had no interest in doing real business?

Mr. Bobulinski: I did.

Chairman Comer: Mr. Galanis, are you aware of any times Hunter Biden used Joe Biden—with Joe Biden’s knowledge—to benefit their business associates?

Mr. Galanis: Yes.

Chairman Comer: Which business associates?

Mr. Galanis: Yelena Baturina, Russian oligarch. Chinese fund manager Henry Zhao. Mykola Zlochevsky, Ukrainian oligarch.

Chairman Comer: Now that we’ve established that Joe Biden was involved with his family’s business dealings, I’d like to turn to the financial records we’ve subpoenaed. One major point my Democrat colleagues downplay is how much money the Bidens accumulated from foreign business ventures in such a short period of time. We’ve traced over $24 million dollars to the Biden family and their business associates from 2014 to 2019.

Mr. Bobulinski, there came a time when you were attempting to raise $10 million from the Chinese to pursue an actual business deal. But it wouldn’t be correct to say this was a “10 million dollar deal,” would it? What did the Bidens conceive of the business with the Chinese becoming?

Mr. Bobulinski: The Chinese were committing to deploying millions of dollars in infrastructure projects here in the United States and around the world.

Chairman Comer: Mr. Galanis, What was the financial goal you, Mr. Archer, and Hunter Biden set out to achieve? Was it millions of dollars? Or billions?

Mr. Galanis: Billions of dollars.

Chairman Comer: Now I’d like to turn to some of the statements Joe Biden has made during his presidency about the findings of this investigation. Mr. Bobulinski, Joe Biden has said he never interacted with his family’s business associates. Did he meet with you?

Mr. Bobulinski: He did multiple times.

Chairman Comer: In fact, are you aware that Joe Biden met with Rob Walker, Eric Schwerin, and Devon Archer too?

Mr. Bobulinski: I am generally aware of it.

Chairman Comer: Mr. Galanis, as you discussed earlier, regarding Yelena Baturina, you were present for Hunter Biden calling his then-Vice President father with the Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina present, correct?

Mr. Galanis: That’s correct.

Chairman Comer: You also were present for Hunter Biden’s conversation with his father about a board seat on a Chinese company board, correct?

Mr. Galanis: I was present for a call where Chinese transactions were discussed, yes.

Chairman Comer: So Mr. Galanis, it wasn’t true when Joe Biden said he didn’t interact with his family’s business associates, was it?

Mr. Galanis: I believe that would be misleading to the point of an untruth. Chairman Comer: Hunter Biden has chosen not to attend today’s proceedings. I have given Mr. Biden exactly what he asked for before his deposition. It is clear that Hunter Biden knows his testimony would not withstand public scrutiny. Joe Biden has not been truthful about his participation in schemes to sell access and influence, and today’s witnesses will show the American people a side of the story the President is so eager to hide.

He made AOC look like a fool... well... she did it to herself.

He has straight up shared multiple crimes committed by China Joe.

Back