hunters

The guvnor

White Belt
Reaction score
Any hunters here??
In nz we mainly run around after boars and stags.

imgres

those hogs at all similar to javelinas the devils rat!

i dont hunt at all often. but i got some cool stories, hell 1 of my buddies stabbed a javelina to death with a buck knife him and the dogs caught up to it and he straight jumped in and stuck it.

na but being in NZ im sure you got real wild boar. not mini pig cross rat whatever a javelina is.

I mostly just hunt squirrels here in Kentucky. But deer and turkey hunting is quite popular.

I've done a little bit of deer and duck hunting in the past. I like it a lot and plan to do a lot more in the future.

I used to do some grouse/pheasant hunting, but got out of it for a few years. Now I'm getting back into the swing of things but with whitetails. The more I see meat prices going up, the more it makes sense for me to just shoot my own.

You can pay places to butcher the meat, right?

I'm just gonna kill a deer and show up to Walmart with it.

And a gun, as I'll be killing it with my bare hands.

I plan on going shooting when I get home. Cannot wait!

Yes. If it lives in North America... chances are I've harvested it. Ironically I am on my second account because of this very topic.

Hunted small stuff in the past but plan to get a deer this winter. I'll be using a Ruger .357 and will be shooting from the kitchen window.

I hunt mainly deer and turkey but also bag some squirrel, geese, ducks and rabbits every year. Used to have coon hounds and would trap and hunt coon, fox and coyotes but the price of furs didn't even pay for feeding the dogs and gas money so I gave that up after my hounds passed.

Come moose hunting in northern Ontario. A guy i served with a few years back shot one from the master bedroom of his cottage.

I bow hunt religiously in northern michigan for whitetails.

Back