Hunt's fan from the beach is back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he still wants to take a long and passionate walk on the beach with Hunt.

wtf?

mark_hunt_vs_roy_nelson_by_brianz2008-d6pl1r6.jpg

HAHAHAHAH!

This one is wicked

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck is going on with this thread, but this is one of the best things on Sherdog in a very long time. Thank you

Is this some famous artist from Japan or something?
What is Giant Killer 3? A movie staring Hunt?

Hassy said about the BF fight...

Normally I'd chalk that up to an awkward translation, but given Hassy's passionate love for Hunt, I think "nice & hot fight" is exactly what he meant.

Only non-creepy artwork involving Hunt that I found:

1234040_329658900511734_1082323610_n.jpg

This one is pretty awesome. The rest is pretty gay, but I guess if that is his thing..

Thanks TS! I found the original thread last week, the continuation of it is awesome and creepy lol

Hassy loves those pants, man. Your post is from March, and he's got pics up from this August on his FB wearing the same exact pants.

I wonder if he has refused to change them because they were the ones he wore the night he met Hunt...Jesus...
What the hell. I didn't even notice that. That..does he make sure to look exactly the same every time he sees Hunt or something, so that Hunt won't forget him? I really don't think Hunt will forget him or his greasy emo look.

Dear god. The smell.

Hassy loves those pants, man. Your post is from March, and he's got pics up from this August on his FB wearing the same exact pants.

I wonder if he has refused to change them because they were the ones he wore the night he met Hunt...Jesus...

Where's the FB profile or whatever? I must see more!

edit: nm, sorry, a simple google search finds it, first result

Looks like pedobear's brother on the back of that kid's shirt

That's Komamon. Originally he was a mascot for a prefecture in Japan, but a meme recently declared that he's a satanist.

2649782_700b.jpg

Poor guy :) But he is talented for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back